game interference question

kaboo

Reaction score
im looking for the line where i can change the Gold Income Rate : 100% which is in game under the upkeep infos, i found the Gold Income Rate but, i cant find the 100% and i wanna change it . anyone knows which one it is? i hope someone will understand what i want :) :) :) :D

kaboo

Reaction score
is there any way how to remove the 100% from there? i tried to delete everything in gold tax rates but the 100% is still there.

Igor_Z

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Hmm kaboo im looking for an answer for the same problem. I've saw Icefrog has no 100% on dota. And i have searched very hard in the game interface and i can't find it. Thanks for posting this thread maybe someone will help..

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
maybe change the color of the 'gold income rate' text to |c00000000 and the text behind will get invisible as well.

Artificial

Without Intelligence
Reaction score
[url=http://www.wc3campaigns.net/showthread.php?t=96212]jonadrian619[/url] said:
there's a way to remove the "100%" that always shows up in the upkeep interface, exactly the way dota hidden it.. Go to game interface, then find text - general - gold income rate. Type anything you want there, like a link to the thread of your map or it's forum (if it's a hosted project), after that, place this hex color code beside it:

|c22222222

that way, it can't be easily shown by players. It can, however, be seen in bright terrain such as snow but it's still almost unnoticeable to the naked eye.
:p

Edit: Slow ;(

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.