Gather speed / capacity

Malgor

Reaction score
I am working on a new map, mostly for personal use.

I have found where to change the drone/probe/scv movement speed and acceleration, but I cannot locate where I can make them gather faster or gather more each gather cycle. I tried Stats-Cargo Size, but that didn't seem to affect it.

So what I want them to do is to gather faster (not sit so long at the resource) and increase their gather capacity from 5? to something higher.

Does anyone know where I can accomplish this?

Thanks!

Malgor

Dave312

Censored for your safe viewing
Reaction score
There are two ways to do this depending on whether you want to modify the defaults for every unit or each unit type.

To modify the default for every unit, you need to go to the Resource behaviours (just type the resource name into the search field and find the behaviour with the behaviour type Resource) and modify the Stats - Harvest Amount and Stats - Harvest Time properties.

To modify the values per unit-type, go to the "gather" ability for that unit and modify the Stats - Resource Amount Bonus and/or the Stats - Resource Amount Multiplier properties for the gathering capacity and modify the Stats - Resource Time Bonus and/or the Stats - Resource Tim Multiplier[/i] properties. Bonus adds a set amount, Multipliers times it by this factor.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.