Georgia Police Turns Sonic Blaster on Demonstrators (Video)

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
There's more evidence that the Saakashvili regime in Georgia is using sound weapons against opposition protestors. This English-language footage from Russia Today shows riot police rolling through the streets of Tblisi in pickup trucks, small dishes in hand. A high frequency pulse follows. "Georgian police used an acoustic gun -- it's a non-lethal weapon that disorients people for a period of time," says one "special weapons expert."

[YOUTUBE]MThThdEmswU[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:

chovynz

We are all noobs! in different states of Noobism!
Reaction score
They have some protest against the police using sound guns? Inhumane?
Their living with their heads in the clouds. It looked like the police pulled out the sound stuff AFTER trying all the other methods. You would think the protestors go the message.

But no.

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
>This might be the answer to the tasers

No... now they will make you go deaf lol
I'd rather get tazed then go deaf >_<

chovynz

We are all noobs! in different states of Noobism!
Reaction score
News flash, Tasers make you numb! Sonics make you deaf! Now the Police are trying light. Floodlights mounted on Tanks and Humvees measuring at 1 million candle power will be used to blind rioters, looters, and general population.

Protected by double glazed reinforced bulletproof glass, mounted by specially made layered steel (the same technique used to create samurai swords) and directed via remote control inside the mount vehicle, it will take more than a few rocks or even bullets to dislodge this baby.

Police spokeswoman Natasha Bars said in an interview today "Early field tests show this new nonlethal group control device to be highly effective. It makes targets feel uncomfortable and want to seek water. We are hoping to mass produce these and roll them out for use in early December, just in time for Christmas."

Lights. Tank. Action!

Demi666

Reaction score
It Looked like a big riot
the police mb used hard and brutal force but they were clearly outnumbered so they mb had to?

juty

Zoom out problems look smaller
Reaction score
>This might be the answer to the tasers

No... now they will make you go deaf lol
I'd rather get tazed then go deaf >_<

Tazzers hurt allot though lol, but I want good hearing for when I am on my pc not that I pay any much to people talking to me anymore lol :p

rax_7

Reaction score
lol, when i saw the headline, i thought it happened in one of the US state. LOL! those police dress like terrorists.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.