Give Lumber / Gold !

aydy

Reaction score
How do i do so that all players every 20 second recieve for example 50 gold and 19 lumber?:confused:

Tonks

Reaction score
You'll need to use triggers.
Code:
Untitled Trigger 002
    Events
        Time - Every 20.00 seconds of game time
    Conditions
    Actions
        Player - Add 50 to Player 1 (Red) Current gold
        Player - Add 19 to Player 1 (Red) Current lumber
Hope that helps. :)

aydy

Reaction score
You'll need to use triggers.
Code:
Untitled Trigger 002
    Events
        Time - Every 20.00 seconds of game time
    Conditions
    Actions
        Player - Add 50 to Player 1 (Red) Current gold
        Player - Add 19 to Player 1 (Red) Current lumber
Hope that helps. :)

Thanks! It worked just fine but how do i do so there comes up a counter "Next incom in:... seconds" ?:D

Tonks

Reaction score

Well I didn't know if he was a completely new mapmaker or not :rolleyes:
Ya never know.

aydy said:
how do i do so there comes up a counter "Next incom in:... seconds" ?
You'll probably want to use a timer window.
Code:
Untitled Trigger 001
    Events
        Time - Elapsed game time is 1.00 seconds
    Conditions
    Actions
        Countdown Timer - Start TimerVariable as a Repeating timer that will expire in 30.00 seconds
        Countdown Timer - Create a timer window for (Last started timer) with title Next income in:
        Countdown Timer - Change the color of the title for (Last created timer window) to (100.00%, 0.00%, 0.00%) with 0.00% transparency

Note that this trigger can NOT be started at map initialization.

TimerVariable is a variable. Do you know how to create them?

Changing the color of the title is not mandatory. It just adds a bit of class. ;)

This has been tested, because I was not sure if it would work. It should work, if you do it right. :)
If you do not want it to repeat every time the timer ends, then set the timer as a one-shot timer. I think you want it to repeat, though, since it's for income.

aydy

Reaction score
Well I didn't know if he was a completely new mapmaker or not :rolleyes:
Ya never know.

You'll probably want to use a timer window.
Code:
Untitled Trigger 001
    Events
        Time - Elapsed game time is 1.00 seconds
    Conditions
    Actions
        Countdown Timer - Start TimerVariable as a Repeating timer that will expire in 30.00 seconds
        Countdown Timer - Create a timer window for (Last started timer) with title Next income in:
        Countdown Timer - Change the color of the title for (Last created timer window) to (100.00%, 0.00%, 0.00%) with 0.00% transparency

Note that this trigger can NOT be started at map initialization.

TimerVariable is a variable. Do you know how to create them?

Changing the color of the title is not mandatory. It just adds a bit of class. ;)

This has been tested, because I was not sure if it would work. It should work, if you do it right. :)
If you do not want it to repeat every time the timer ends, then set the timer as a one-shot timer. I think you want it to repeat, though, since it's for income.

I can't get it to work :(
you said that i should type "Countdown Timer - Start TimerVariable as a Repeating timer that will expire in 30.00 seconds" but when i try to do this it stands "Start TimerVariable [ 0 ] as a repeating timer that will expire in 20.00 seconds"
What's that variable thing? i just clicked a little because i don't understand that stuff?

Can you help me?:)

Tonks

Reaction score
No problem. ;)

The reason it's doing that is that you set the variable to an Array. Delete your variable.
What you want to do is go to the variable editor, create a new variable called TimerVariable. It will be a Timer type variable. Once this is done, do not click anything else in the new variable window, just accept.
Now use this variable in your trigger, and set it to:
Code:
Hope that helps.

aydy

Reaction score
No problem. ;)

The reason it's doing that is that you set the variable to an Array. Delete your variable.
What you want to do is go to the variable editor, create a new variable called TimerVariable. It will be a Timer type variable. Once this is done, do not click anything else in the new variable window, just accept.
Now use this variable in your trigger, and set it to:
Code:
Hope that helps.

Thanks ! :D :D

Maybe you can help me out more? This is my first map.
I want to have like some informations that pops up when the game has started how do i do that?

Tonks

Reaction score
For future reference; it's a good idea to keep all your questions in one thread. That way you don't clump up the WE Help Zone with lots of threads, and you only have to go to one place.

I think Chocobo already answered that thread?

Chocobo

White-Flower
Reaction score
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.