Go back in time in campaign?

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
well i screwed up. i sort of may have accidentally by accident chosen to
take out the nydus worms instead of the flyers for the last mission, and now i realize i made a mistake. i tried going to mission archive and instead i did the shatter the sky mission, and then went to the last mission again but its still giving me the one where i need to fight against flyers. is it possible to somehow go back in time in the campaing and choose to take out the flyers so i can do the last mission facing nydus worms? please dont tell me i have to do it facing flyers :'(

Monsterous

In the Shadows, Lurking.
Reaction score
Silly goose :p
Well if you really want to, go to an old save and load from there.
...you DID save right?

Well fortunately, if you didnt, or you dont have the autosave inside your recent saves, then there is a solution.

Go to your Documents, Starcraft II, Accounts, <random numbers>,<random numbers>, Saves, Unsaved.

Pick the Choose a Side saves (i dont know which it is.), or an autosave for "The Gates of Hell" and finish it. You will now be at the point where you decide to kill the nydus worms or kill the air units.

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
Silly goose :p
Well if you really want to, go to an old save and load from there.
...you DID save right?

Well fortunately, if you didnt, or you dont have the autosave inside your recent saves, then there is a solution.

Go to your Documents, Starcraft II, Accounts, <random numbers>,<random numbers>, Saves, Unsaved.

Pick the Choose a Side saves (i dont know which it is.), or an autosave for "The Gates of Hell" and finish it. You will now be at the point where you decide to kill the nydus worms or kill the air units.

You're a genious. i didnt save, and its not in my recent saves, BUT IT is in the folder! hurray all is not lost. il do shatter the sky on casual so i dont have to redo it again since i got it complete now anyway.
happy me is quite happy.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.