Gone...

parmsib

Reaction score
Hi.

I have a weird problem. I don tknow what it's called, but the bar which you usually have on the bottom of your screen, where open programs and the startmenu are shown is... Gone. When i try to configure i no window pops up at all. Im lost!

Thank you!

Demi666

Reaction score
Hi.

I have a weird problem. I don tknow what it's called, but the bar which you usually have on the bottom of your screen, where open programs and the startmenu are shown is... Gone. When i try to configure i no window pops up at all. Im lost!

Thank you!

its a virus

i had it like that

or it may be that you have unlocked it and dragget it down

but i had a virus wich removed it and then all icons

parmsib

Reaction score
no icons have been removed, yet

EDIT: i think i know what the problem might be, at the right side of my screen, theres some space thats not shown on the screen. I think it could be attached to the right side in there.
And BTW, its almost impossible to get rid of that space.

Reaction score
Maybe your screen is off center?
Maybe you have auto hide taskbar on?
Or maybe its on a different part of your screen.

Rad

Reaction score
Take a screenshot of your desktop for us, otherwise you'll just get a bunch of suggestions that may not apply to you.

1. Press PrtScrn, top-right of backspace
  2. Open paint, edit>paste
  3. Save the image as a .jpg
  4. Attach in next post, or upload to photobucket/imageshack and send a link

Does the windows key still open the start menu? If not, press windowskey + R and type explorer, hit ok. Does that help?

parmsib

Reaction score
The thing is, i dont know how to open paint... The startmenu doesent show up when i press the windows key and nothing happends when i press the windowskey+r.
And explorer is running.

P

ppd10526

use ctrl+alt+del to end explorer.exe and then re-run by hitting File -> new task -> explorer.exe
Or u can run the paint.exe using the new task as well. That should work.

parmsib

Reaction score
I think I know the problem. when i press i.e winkowskey then i, for internet explorer, the program opens. So the startmenu dp appear but in that stupis space on the right

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.