(I'm workin on a present.. :p).

~Jindo

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Jindo said:
When did you last go, you sure they'll still be on there? :p

(I'm workin on a present.. :p).

They are still there, sean went up there a couple of weeks ago, and dylan went yesterday :D I went like 1/2 year ago.

If by "present" you mean your going to be my scores, good luck. They are all at 98 Millon :D

You can try though.

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
DDRtists said:
They are still there, sean went up there a couple of weeks ago, and dylan went yesterday :D I went like 1/2 year ago.

If by "present" you mean your going to be my scores, good luck. They are all at 98 Millon :D

You can try though.

No, not that decent a present :p.. *runs over to the mountain thingy*

---

present17sa.gif

..lol.. that's my crappy present, but it's still a present :D.. enjoy :D.

~Jindo

Kenito

I Helps Most Goodly
Reaction score
Grats. One step closer to high school, and, like all seniors, learning to spend sleepless night brooding over cups of coffee and homework, while having the heavy burden of college on your mind. :D

mixmax2

RedArmyGangsta
Reaction score
DDRtists said:
Haha, I hated my 8th grade graduation. The only fun part was the dance ( Woots @ dancing ( AKA Sex with clothing on :D ) ).

Ive passed the high school exit exam, and im only a sophmore :cool:

The highschool i am at right now was on the bay area news for freak dancing. :eek:

Reaction score
my jr high school didnt let us freak dance, they would kick you out if you did it cause they thought it was beaing too close and it was "sexually" inapropriate. :eek:

N

Naine

Grade 8 graduation isn't supposed to be exciting... Grade 8 is one of the easiest years of school. It's more of a review than anything else. You take more trips, and tend to be the model of the "Good Students" for the school.

So you guys know, I have got a good mark on my Science Project! I am not good with my ABCs yet so I don't know what it is, but someone said it was good.

Anyways... I have to go for I have a math project on Monday. I have to count how long it took me to open the door. So far it's in the triple digets.

See yah ;)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.