Graphics Went Fuzzy

turok255

Reaction score
I was playing Rift at my friends house shut down my laptop came home powered it up and the graphics look like they are from windows 98... but worse... It happens on everything even the desktop. I don't know what it is or how to fix it so if anyone has any information it would be appreciated. I'll try to figure out a way to take a pic of what the graphics are doing in the morning, if no one has any ideas by then.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
I was playing Rift at my friends house shut down my laptop came home powered it up and the graphics look like they are from windows 98... but worse... It happens on everything even the desktop. I don't know what it is or how to fix it so if anyone has any information it would be appreciated. I'll try to figure out a way to take a pic of what the graphics are doing in the morning, if no one has any ideas by then.

It might be that its just the color depth settings which are set to 256 colors.

Rightclick on your desktop, go to properties (or however it is called in english) then to the tab at the very right side (should be adjustment or alignment or something like that) and there should be a slider to set the color depth and quality of your system.
This value should usually be 32bit True Color. If it is not then change it.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.