Gravedigger's TD (a reinvention of the TD idea with muliple game modes)

G

Gravedigger

Gravedigger's TD has returned and a new version will be released soon. An old one is available on this site. And now the answer to your question: What is so special about this TD?
-50 levels so far with a variety of levels with special abilities (levels that attack towers, run really fast, etc.
-Over 95 towers so far with many different unique abilities, including towers that summon units
-Very difficult, but its still not too hard to beat all fifty levels
-5 powerful bosses so far
-Many unique gameplay modes
-While playing the line survivor mode (most similar to Zoatar TD) you can destroy the walls between lanes, this forces players to fight the waves of creeps and their opponents during multiplayer matches, dig your friends' graves to win
-Other cool, unique features

Currently, the map is being enhanced for multiplayer, a new version will be released soon with multiplayer and other added features, I can not remember what all of these features are. If you have a cool idea for a tower, special level, game mode, or anything else you can think of, post it and I will add it. Current version of the map are protected, please don't try to unprotect them. If your wondering how I did something in the map, just ask. When I release the full version (v1.0), it will be unprotected.

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.