Hands of the Dead

M

Master Butt

"HANDS OF THE DEAD"

This is a project kinda like, well its like a RPG in Warcraft timez not in the future or modern and blah.
Im working on classes right now and searching for models on wc3sear :rolleyes:
I need some fresh ideas and help with terrain ideas..
Heres how the game starts ! ! !
A dialog comes up and you select your hero's race like uh ... Humans , Night elfs , Orcs , Goblins thats the order that its in... now when you choose a race you goto choosin classes! like Warrior , Ranger , Theif , Assassin[sneaky] , Bard , Monk in that order... I dont know how to connect the dialogs and need help with that.. You could start off in a small village with the terrain tile - Ashenvale and using Dalaran and Cityscape doodads for buildings yadada.
But it needs to have a LOADING CODE cuz DUH you gonna wanna save your crap! That needs major help.... It cant be cheating the codes and stuff it gotta be as strict as the DOTD codes [dawn of the dead] : / .... Storyline goes as millions of quests poor in the fuckin game hehe like WoW [world of warcraft] which is unbeatuable!!!!! at the time.. The first quest is going to morph the whole game hint : the game name is "Hands of the Dead" as the first quest will guide you through the storyline... :eek: its this long already! Anyways i need members!!! Please support "Hands of the Dead" :) OH AND I ALMOST FERGOT the save codes SAVE your items in your heros inventory so you can load again ;) I would like to make a CLAN and maybe a website dedicated to mapmaking as HARD CORE as this hehehe

-Master Butt - PHEW AM I DONE???? no not really

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.