heal and mana restore ability, slay HP from the caster.

Lord Regno

Reaction score
I have been looking for a Ability that acts as Drain Life, but has the opposite effect thus the hero takes damage but will heal their allies. Since I have not found any Ability I will probably add a buff that lasts in x number of seconds and a trigger that removes credits varige seconds, now I wonder only if there is a healing and mana restore Ability that has the same effect as Life Drain . Thus, a beam between the two objectives.

And of course If there already is a Ability that do this that I described, please feel free to write it because then it is unnecessary to trigger it.

ps. translated by Google translate (I can English but my grammar sucks.)

/ Regno

Lord Regno

Reaction score
The problem is that I can't jass and that was to complicated for me. I have notes that you can reverse the ability by putting -# on the editor but in the game it just stands "can only target enemy" and I have uncheck enemy's on targets allowed and added allied and friend, so I wondering why it still stands that you can only target an enemy? And if I can fix it.

WolfieeifloW

WEHZ Helper
Reaction score
The spell is totally configurable from the options at the top.
You don't need to know JASS.

You'll probably have to trigger it, in the end, if you don't use my spell.

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
Doesn't the Blood Mage's Siphon Mana do the same, except it's only with mana? Maybe you could try modifying that.

NotInTheFace

Reaction score
There are Gameplay Constants that have to be set to allow life drain to target allies.

Go to Advanced->Gameplay Constants in the main menu, scroll down to the option Gameplay - Drain Transfers Life/Mana and change them to true.

Also, you will have to base your spell on Siphon Mana, because Life Drain never allows allies to be targeted.

Lord Regno

Reaction score
Thans for all answers now it's working, even your ability WolfieeifloW, missed that I needed newjassgen... then I tested your map it worked well this works to:

1. Go to Advanced->Gameplay Constants in the main menu, scroll down to the option Gameplay - Drain Transfers Life and change it to true
2. Edit in object menu on the life transferred per second 200

And Life Drain will allow allies to be targeted to

Well + rep to everyone

ps. I looked in the Gameplay Constants before I posted but I missed those options.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.