Help - Hydra Hero

Aqkastik

Reaction score
Could someone help me how to make these skills with triggers and such?

Spell 1 - could anyone tell me how to make a spell which does that the hero casting follow the missile. in my Map i want to make a hydra (a hero) surf on a Crushing wave that aswell if hit any units make damage to the unit.

Spell 2 - Then The Hydra should also have a shield that spawns around the Hydra like every 10/7/5 sec that absorb a attack and stun/deal damage to the damaging unit.

Spell 3 - Zrit'sa (just figured out the hydras name xD) See a unit die in a range of 600. Zrit'sa gets enraged and get 4/5/6% movement speed and 5/6/7% Attack speed - stacks 5 times and 20 sec duration refreshing from every unit

Spell Ulti - Come with a suggestion guys (;

And some random spells down here : A charge spell, A ward that slow all in range of unit?

INCINERATE

Reaction score
hi , well ive made a hero thats similar to yours, though i did import 2 spells from here, which i think you can find useful :p..

for your first spell , i think you can use this

http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php?t=119521

it doesn't come any better than this for a crushing wave dash LOL :p

for your 2nd and 3rd spells i have no idea how to make.

since you want a suggestion for your ultimate , how about this

http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php?t=96299 .. this is ice -trap, you could basically make it a low cooldown ultimate and boost the damage the walls do if you find its to week :p

Attachments

• kamikaze and leap test.w3x
    65.3 KB · Views: 93

Aqkastik

Reaction score
Well my jassnewgenpack is epic bugged so cant do the codes in any of the threads how do you do in the normal way?

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.