Help loading an ancient map

Lghtofthmoon

Reaction score
Hey guys! Got another one for 'ya: I've loaded this old project I started way long ago, back when I was using WEU. Not sure if it's related, but I just downloaded UMSWE and now this map won't open. The error message reads: "Trigger function does not exist in database: TriggerRegisterUnitStateEvent" This application has encountered a critical error, not enough storage or something. Help? Much appreciated! :)

Zedzy

ℑΣÐℑΨ
Reaction score
You probably used a trigger that is exclusive to WEU. To load it, you need to use WEU again. You could then convert the trigger(s) that use the exclusive trigger functions to custom script.

Lghtofthmoon

Reaction score
You probably used a trigger that is exclusive to WEU. To load it, you need to use WEU again. You could then convert the trigger(s) that use the exclusive trigger functions to custom script.

Yeah, except that all three of my computers run the latest version of WC3 (which means no WEU), and I'm not all too confident about re-installing them. Is there any other way?

Zedzy

ℑΣÐℑΨ
Reaction score
Not that I know of, and I've tried the latest version of WEU with the most recent patch and I had no troubles, but it's up to you whether or not to use it.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.