Help me answer this riddle

Akatsuki

Reaction score
Ok. I have been trying to solve this riddle for a long time now. But I still don't know what the answer is. So help me out on this.

There are three boys who went to rent a hotel room. A room cost 30 dollars so they each paid 10 dollars. But the casher made a mistake. The room was really 25 dollar and he gave 5 dollars to give to the three boys equally. The bell boy didn't know how to give the 5 dollar evenly so he said the room was really 27 dollars and he gave them all one dollar back. Here's the riddle part. They each paid 10 dollars and got 1 dollar back. That means they paid each paid 9 dollars for the room. That mean because 3 people paid 9 dollars they paid a total of 27 dollars for the room. Plus the 2 dollars the bellboy had that makes 29 dollars. What happened to the other dollar?

Remember, I don't know the answer to this riddle and I want some help finding it out. I've been trying for over a year now and still can't get it.

Akatsuki

Reaction score
Ah sorry. Thought that if a riddle like this was really as hard as I thought I thought people would still be wondering about it. But anyway the reason for it is that I made a topic on VG Emblem's forum about his and they are demanding the answer which I did not know so right now I'm stalling time. But that still doesn't answer may question. Many answers but no correct answer I think.

Akatsuki

Reaction score
I got confused because so many other people are giving their answers. So the whole thing got confusing for me.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.