Help Me With This Please!

Forsakener

Reaction score
:banghead: omg ive spent the whole day trying to figure out the mpq thing to make models... i looked at the tutorial and followed the steps but everytime i try to put it in the object editor it makes the file into mdl instead of mdx i have no idea what to do can anyone run me through step by step?

LoveTD's

Reaction score
what do you mean by: it makes the file into mdl instead of mdx? are you using a moddeling program to create models like gmax or milkshape 3D? If so you would have to find a script which converts your model into mdx format for that specific program....

(ow and you could make your posts more clearly by writting something like: Need help with model import instead of help me with this please!, people don't always look in threads where your asking for help when they don't really know wat to help for... :p Sure they do see it IN the thread, but wouldn't it be easyer to read it from the outside :p?) :thup:

Daskunk

SC2 Forum MVP - TheSkunk #386
Reaction score
I have spent the whole day trying to figure out the mpq thing to make models...I looked at a tutorial and followed the steps, but everytime I try to put it in the object editor it makes the file into mdl instead of mdx. I have no idea what to do can anyone run me through step by step?

What tutorial where you reading?

It doesnt matter if it turns it into mdl instead of mdx. That is fine.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.