Help Me!

PwNaGe2.0

Reaction score
Help Me!thank you for having some time to look at this and possibly give me some answers.:thup: I am trying ,notice trying, to make a game but I have to find out how to make a little chart on the top right corner of the game screen that will display how much food and metal there are.
The chart is something that zombie games usually have that shows the player, other players ammo count, health, armor, and status. But there are some that just shows how many the player has killed. I need that chart that can show the player their OWN resources instead of letting everyone know about it. the chart should look like a little like this:
/Quest\etc.\Menu\Allies\ ( : (O) ; ) |something here||Wood or lumber|

Then there is usually a chart were the timer and resource/kill count is were "then" is.

Please leave a trigger or something to help. I also need to know if I can find a way that 1 food is subtracted for EVERY person the player owns. And for metal, some buildings or units will use this third resource for there creation so I need some help for that and also that metal can be gained when mined from a rock or metal mine and is added to the count.

Thanks for the help! Please Reply soon! :thup::thup::D:thup:

Azlier

Old World Ghost
Reaction score
Here you go.

That little chart is known as a Multiboard. A multiboard is a chart that can show strings or values that you want them to show. I've never figured out how to make one...I've always found multiboards too complicated. But, one where is just shows the player and his kills, that is a Leaderboard. All a leaderboard can show is a name and a variable. These are much simpler to make. There's a tutorial on multi and leaderboards around here somewhere...

Here we are!

http://world-editor-tutorials.thehelper.net/leaderboard.php
http://world-editor-tutorials.thehelper.net/multiboard.php

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.