Events
        Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    Conditions
        And - All (Conditions) are true
            Conditions
                (Ability being cast) Equal to Combust Mana 
                (Level of Combust Mana  for (Casting unit)) Equal to 1
    Actions
        Unit - Cause (Casting unit) to damage (Target unit of ability being cast), dealing (0.50 x ((Mana of (Casting unit)) - (Mana of (Target unit of ability being cast)))) damage of attack type Spells and damage type Normal

This is my spell trigger. It is supposed to deal damage based on the difference between the hero's current mana and the target's current mana. The problem is it doesn't deal damage at all to any unit or hero.

Code:
Steal
    Events
        Unit - A unit Is attacked
    Conditions
        (Level of Consume Mana  for (Attacking unit)) Equal to 1
        (Mana of (Attacked unit)) Greater than 50.00
        ((Attacking unit) has buff Mana Steal ) Equal to True
    Actions
        Unit - Set mana of (Attacked unit) to ((Mana of (Attacked unit)) - 8.00)
        Unit - Set mana of (Attacking unit) to ((Mana of (Attacking unit)) + 8.00)

Here is another spell trigger for the same hero. It's a mana steal ability. While this one has no problems, it there anything that is wrong with this trigger?

deathblade

Reaction score
(Level of Combust Mana for (Casting unit)) Equal to 1
is it lvl1 ?

try casting it on someone with 1 mana

helomellow

Reaction score
Oh sorry, i was casting the ability on a unit with no mana. Anyway, can you check if there's anythign wrong with trigger #2? :D

helomellow

Reaction score
Trigger #2: This trigger is supposed to give the hero a mana steal ability. However, there is an exploit where i could just spam the "a"(attack command hotkey) button and get mana rapidly without even technically attacking the target. Is there anyway around this?

deathblade

Reaction score
Trigger #2: This trigger is supposed to give the hero a mana steal ability. However, there is an exploit where i could just spam the "a"(attack command hotkey) button and get mana rapidly without even technically attacking the target. Is there anyway around this?

do this put a wait .1 sec comamnd at the begginging at the start of your tirgger... sure it will slow everything by .1 sec but now its glitch free

it it does not work jsut adjust the time

helomellow

Reaction score
@Emu.Man00:
Feedback doesn't give you the ability to steal mana. It justs burns it. I wish Blizzard made a mana steal though.:|

@deathblade:
Won't that just dealy everyhting by 1 second? Won't the Hero still be able to rapidly press a on the enemy just that he gets the exploited mana 1 second less? Can you explain please:\

deathblade

Reaction score
instead of making it a unit is attacked make it a unit takes damage other then that i really want to know how to get this
nvm the 0.1 sec thing i was thinking aobut something else..

sry nvm all of that

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.