Help!

Finestdeath

Reaction score
Okay, I'm currently facing this problem. I have this skill that increases attack speed, movement speed, life regen, armor, and alot of other things. How do I add all these buffs to one skill? I know there isn't any skill that does that so do I need to use triggers or something? Will appreciate anyone who can help me :)

Gtam

Lerning how to write and read!! Yeah.
Reaction score
roar does all that check it out but i dont think is does the ms and as but check it maby it has all you want it to do..

Aedes

Reaction score
Yes you have to use trigger for that one. May I ask what type of skill it is? Active or Passive?

Finestdeath

Reaction score
It is an active skill that you cast upon your friendlies or self. And how are is it possible through triggering? I couldnt find anything under Events on how to edit the unit's speed, etc. (sorry im quite noob at spells using triggers)

Aedes

Reaction score
You have to create the major skill, the one that does it all. It could be any skill, for example "Cripple". Just make the attack, move speeds and damage reduction to 0 so that it will do nothing. Any skill as long as it targets the unit and does nothing. .. Then, the Event is "Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability". .. For the Action: Just create a dummy unit, give all your skills to that unit (the skill that increases attack speed, etc.) and order that unit to cast the given skill to the targeted unit. Ok?.. Don't have an open WE right now. Sorry. But I hope you get it.

Finestdeath

Reaction score
Oh okay I get what you mean. So this is what dummycaster means...been figuring it since last time. Thanks alot! :) +rep!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.