Help...

Azedenkae

Reaction score
I got a few things I need help with...

1.) I have made it so that my units can upgrade. The trouble is, it doesn't show the usual upgrade progress bar (like the ones for the Tree of Life). How do I fix this?

The unit is based on the Treants btw:

Treant based unit ---> Treant --> Ancient Protector based unit...

2.) I don't know why but my Ancient Protector has the 'build' icon but there is nothing to build. I don't know how to get rid of it...

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
1) Increase the length of time it takes to research the upgrade
2) Yes the unit editor, and if its not there, try removing it using a trigger.

Azedenkae

Reaction score
I mean as in my units upgrades to another unit, (Treant to Ancient Protector), not researching an upgrade and I think that there is a way to change it none-triggerably... its just I don't know how...

B

brettruls

um or ability shoud be fixable by non trigger you have to cheack you ability boxes cheak cus it might have an ability with a space or something that looks blanck for a name i used to have this problem but i found a ability named " "
also somtimes cheak the unit classification to c if its set to builder and look at the top on near bottem for anything you dont want srry if its a bit choppy im at school and locked out of my house till 4 today so im wrighting this by memory

Quauhtli

I have the right to remain silent.
Reaction score
you should also check if it has any repair abilities (Repair (Human), Restore, Reconstruct, Resummon, Repair (Blood Elf), and i thought there was one for naga too but not sure.)
Also, have you checked all the TechTree stuff and made sure that there aint nothing in it, exept for upgrades too and perhaps upgrades used..?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.