***** Hero Cannot Move Plz Helpp *****

xoxdragonxox

Reaction score
I made a map and i have 1 problem..i cannot move my hero like there will be times where i cannot move my hero constabtly (if i select other unit, then selecteing mine again it will fix the problem )

i used TFT Editor to Add 2 Fetures into my map.... 1 was i added a small (XP)-save and -Load System the 2 is that heros can reach up to lv 100 after doing so i converted map back to RoC and hosted it and it gave me that problem PLZZZ i really need help i worked hard on this map :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Ghan

Administrator - Servers are fun
Staff member
Reaction score
That sounds like either a lag or leak problem. Can you give some more information? What does it do? What can you do when your hero is 'frozen'?

xoxdragonxox

Reaction score
I dont hink it lags there was a bit of lag i think when i would click left it woudl go right then left (MABY CAUSE I CLICK ALOT INNMAP TO MOVE) and stop and i would have to click another hero then click m,y hero up again to move but the lag wasnt much of a problem it was more of the frozen thing and i tryed clicking a new ability but i woudl havew to clik liek a hundred time before applying it it was so bad

xoxdragonxox

Reaction score
if u have RoC i could send u map and u could try it out your self i made an amunition trigger with when i Press ESC its to reload but the thing was that there were more htna 1 type of hero with a certain gun and each gun has its own amount of bulltes on reload EX sniper reloads on 15 bullets and a pistol woudl reload on 7 bullets how i did that was the..condition: was a unit selected by player(red) is equal to unit of Type(w/e th egun is) then Reload on Lummber(Clip) and add Bullets(Gold)

and same thing went for save system to save Xp and there were more than 1 type of hero to save XP so it was also used i think its that but im not shure cause it didnt give me any problems unitl after i used FT fetures then converted to RoC

Ghan

Staff member
Reaction score
You could upload the map to the site here. Also, how many units do you have on the map? It could be that there are too many units.

xoxdragonxox

Reaction score

Ghan

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, you have 405 units pre-placed on the map. I think that's your problem. When a map gets that many units on it, it lags.

Ghan

Staff member
Reaction score
> And shoudl i Delete how many zombies?

If possible, get the unit total around 100-150. That should improve the freezing problem.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.