Spellpack Hero: Ragnarok MONK

The-Shadows

Reaction score
Give credits if you use this into your map. :D
I'm not sure this spellpack got some leaks or bugs..Please comment about this.

Spellpack Include:
Summon Spirit Sphere
Manipulate Spirit Sphere
Critical Explosion
Asura Strike

Blackrage

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
yay, theres someone here who plays RO

Summon Spirit Sphere -
Summons a spirit sphere that rotates around the Monk and the monk can use it to maniplate his skills

Manipulate Spirit Sphere - Whats this? Finger Offensive?

Critical Explosion -
Gives the Monk a chance to hit criticals. Requires 5 spirit spheres to use this.

Asura Strike (You Spelled it Wrong) -
Unleaches a devastating blow that deals massive damage. Requires 5 Spirit Spheres and must have critical explosion on.

there

The-Shadows

Reaction score
yay, theres someone here who plays RO

Summon Spirit Sphere -
Summons a spirit sphere that rotates around the Monk and the monk can use it to maniplate his skills

Manipulate Spirit Sphere - Whats this? Finger Offensive?

Critical Explosion -
Gives the Monk a chance to hit criticals. Requires 5 spirit spheres to use this.

Asura Strike (You Spelled it Wrong) -
Unleaches a devastating blow that deals massive damage. Requires 5 Spirit Spheres and must have critical explosion on.

there

Whoa..you knew it a lots?
:D

~GaLs~

† Ғσſ ŧħə ѕαĸε Φƒ ~Ğ䣚~ †
Reaction score
Please please... The-Shadows.
Please follow the rules for submiting a spell resource.
* Do not submit other people's work. DotA and such spells are okay, as long as you remade them yourself.
* Every submission must have a demo map. You can post the code in your post if you want, but there must always be a demo map in every spell/spellpack submission.
* No pre-placed objects and preset functions, such as Player 1 (Red) and Peasant 0000 <gen>. Use (Owner of (Triggering unit)) and (Triggering unit) instead.
* Add some implementation instructions as a disabled custom text trigger or as a trigger comment to your map or do something similar to make implementing easier. Put some info on the global variables used, the base spell, the systems used (if any), the dummy units etc.
* A spell doesn't have to be MUI (Multi-Unit Instanceable), but make sure you clearly state if this is the case. For all those who don't know, MUI means that a spell can be safely casted by two units at the same time. This is usually impossible if you use global variables along with waits, timers, or periodic events as one variable will change its value when some other unit casts the spell.
* Using 3rd party tools like WEU or NewGen pack is allowed, but please make sure it's clearly stated in the post that these tools are required.
* Make it levelable. Please make the effect of your spell depend on its level, regardless of how high this might be. The function "Unit - Damage target" is good at this, along with a variable.
* For JASS spells, make sure you add in constant functions at the top of your spell's trigger as a configuration header. They should include raw codes, damage, duration, etc.

Guidelines

* Use the JESP Standard. If your spell is made in Jass then try to make it follow the JESP standard - it will make the implementation easier.
* Use the Test map template provided by Tinki3. Makes it easier for others to test your spell!
* Be Original. Try to come up with a good idea before actually creating a spell. You can spend hours making simple nuke or mass AOE/nova look really nice, but people will like your spell better if you make it do something more interesting.
* Avoid pausing the units upon casting. Instead, make your spell channeling and allow the caster to interrupt it at any time, successfully avoiding the spell from taking effect.
* For JASS Spells: Avoid using BJs as much as possible. A spell that was simply converted with added locals is just a real mess - remove BJs if possible or simply stick with the GUI. Of course some of them such as PolledWait or PolarProjectionBJ might look confusing if you use natives only - to use or not to use those is up to you.

This is the link. http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php?t=66644

Rheias

New Helper (I got over 2000 posts)
Reaction score
This will not be approved until you put better description of your spells, at the very least. Your map must also include importing instructions if you don't have any. Also, if you could add screenshots and post the code, it would be helpful.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Howdy
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Still lurking
    +3
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am great and it is fantastic to see you my friend!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    If you are new to the site please check out the Recipe and Food Forum https://www.thehelper.net/forums/recipes-and-food.220/
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How come you're so into recipes lately? Never saw this much interest in this topic in the old days of TH.net
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    Hmm, how do I change my signature?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Signatures can be edit in your account profile. As for the old stuffs, I'm thinking it's because Blizzard is now under Microsoft, and because of Microsoft Xbox going the way it is, it's dreadful.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am not big on the recipes I am just promoting them - I use the site as a practice place promoting stuff
    +2
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    @tom_mai78101 I must be blind. If I go on my profile I don't see any area to edit the signature; If I go to account details (settings) I don't see any signature area either.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    You can get there if you click the bell icon (alerts) and choose preferences from the bottom, signature will be in the menu on the left there https://www.thehelper.net/account/preferences
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I think I need to split the Sci/Tech news forum into 2 one for Science and one for Tech but I am hating all the moving of posts I would have to do
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up Old Mountain Shadow?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Happy Thursday!
    +1
  • Varine Varine:
    Crazy how much 3d printing has come in the last few years. Sad that it's not as easily modifiable though
  • Varine Varine:
    I bought an Ender 3 during the pandemic and tinkered with it all the time. Just bought a Sovol, not as easy. I'm trying to make it use a different nozzle because I have a fuck ton of Volcanos, and they use what is basically a modified volcano that is just a smidge longer, and almost every part on this thing needs to be redone to make it work
  • Varine Varine:
    Luckily I have a 3d printer for that, I guess. But it's ridiculous. The regular volcanos are 21mm, these Sovol versions are about 23.5mm
  • Varine Varine:
    So, 2.5mm longer. But the thing that measures the bed is about 1.5mm above the nozzle, so if I swap it with a volcano then I'm 1mm behind it. So cool, new bracket to swap that, but THEN the fan shroud to direct air at the part is ALSO going to be .5mm to low, and so I need to redo that, but by doing that it is a little bit off where it should be blowing and it's throwing it at the heating block instead of the part, and fuck man
  • Varine Varine:
    I didn't realize they designed this entire thing to NOT be modded. I would have just got a fucking Bambu if I knew that, the whole point was I could fuck with this. And no one else makes shit for Sovol so I have to go through them, and they have... interesting pricing models. So I have a new extruder altogether that I'm taking apart and going to just design a whole new one to use my nozzles. Dumb design.
  • Varine Varine:
    Can't just buy a new heatblock, you need to get a whole hotend - so block, heater cartridge, thermistor, heatbreak, and nozzle. And they put this fucking paste in there so I can't take the thermistor or cartridge out with any ease, that's 30 dollars. Or you can get the whole extrudor with the direct driver AND that heatblock for like 50, but you still can't get any of it to come apart
  • Varine Varine:
    Partsbuilt has individual parts I found but they're expensive. I think I can get bits swapped around and make this work with generic shit though
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Heard Houston got hit pretty bad by storms last night. Hope all is well with TH.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Power back on finally - all is good here no damage
    +2
  • V-SNES V-SNES:
    Happy Friday!
    +1

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.