Hero Tavern + Degeneration Aura (was: Help please (checked FAQ))

TheDude000

Reaction score
Hello everyone, i checked the FAQ but couldnt find the answers so...

1. How do i remove a hero from a tavern after its been sold? i tried remove unit from all marketplaces but that doesnt work.

2. i want to make a aura that degenerates enemy's health and buff my own units, whats a good spell to base it off of?

Vaius

Reaction score
2: For the aura that degenerates the enemies HP (I'm guessing this means damaging units affected by the aura), you could always base a spell off of permanent immolation and change the graphic.

KileRatZ

Reaction score
For question 1, this could be what you're looking for:
Trigger:
  • For each (Integer A) from 1 to 12, do (Actions)
    • Loop - Actions
      • Player - Limit training of (Unit-type of (Sold unit)) to 0 for (Player((Integer A)))

As for disabling a hero only from a specific tavern, I don't know.

baaabuuu

Reaction score
Aura of Degeneration

you need to use the dummy of aura degeneration dummy2 dummy1 add the spells to the dummy of aura degeneration add the aura og degeneration dummmy to abilities - normal and import theese triggers to your map dummy and learned ability, and voila. View attachment test.w3x

Carnerox

The one and only.
Reaction score
Trigger:
  • Events
    • Unit - A unit Sells a unit
    • Conditions
      • ((Sold unit) is A Hero) Equal to True
    • Actions
      • Player Group - Pick every player in (All players) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Player - Make (Unit-type of (Sold unit)) Unavailable for training/construction by (Picked player)
      • Game - Display to (All players) the text: (A player has chosen + (Name of (Sold unit)))
      • Selection - Select (Sold unit) for (Owner of (Sold unit))

To remove them.

Vaius

Reaction score
you need to use the dummy of aura degeneration dummy2 dummy1 add the spells to the dummy of aura degeneration add the aura og degeneration dummmy to abilities - normal and import theese triggers to your map dummy and learned ability, and voila. View attachment 35586

...or you could use permanent immolation.

TheDude000

Reaction score
Thank you guys for the replys, i tried what you guys said and they worked perfectly now just a few more questions. sorry for so many questions but i couldnt find any answer to them.

1. How do i give a hero the color aura? not like unholy aura, devotion. But the one that surrounds your hero with your player color.

2. how do i make a unit appear larger?

roaaaarrrr

Reaction score
Thank you guys for the replys, i tried what you guys said and they worked perfectly now just a few more questions. sorry for so many questions but i couldnt find any answer to them.

1. How do i give a hero the color aura? not like unholy aura, devotion. But the one that surrounds your hero with your player color.

2. how do i make a unit appear larger?

1. Follow this guide.

2. In the Object Editor, change the art-scale factor. Anything bigger than 1 will make it larger; anything smaller will make it smaller.

roaaaarrrr

Reaction score
Yeah, it does kill units. But its not very effective because you don't get any gold or XP for the kill.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.