Heroes Ideas

Moe94

Reaction score
Im doing this map called Rise of the Ancient Heroes, and i need ideas for heroes or you can make the hero and sent it to me via file and i add it to my map, i'll give full credit to anyone who does that

dannyboydude

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
yea iwas just about to test my making heroes like customizing them ive got programs like

-warcraft 3 viewer
-vertext modify
-mdlx conv

jsut gotta figure out what to do now lol ive got a few spells jsut gna give them a cool hero to work on

demotry241

Don't Ever Categorize Yourself.
Reaction score
name Bolter
class: spammer.

1st skill = storm bolt= stun the enemy for 2 seconds

2nd skill = fire bolt = stun the enemy for 2 seconds.

3rd skill = frost bolt = stuns the enemy for 2 seconds.

ultimate = thunder bolt = purges\pauses the unit for 2 seconds.

dannyboydude

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
actually i know how to make weapons on heroes have no idea how to make heroes lol

il just use my spells now on my created hero in oe

Moe94

Reaction score
name Bolter
class: spammer.

1st skill = storm bolt= stun the enemy for 2 seconds

2nd skill = fire bolt = stun the enemy for 2 seconds.

3rd skill = frost bolt = stuns the enemy for 2 seconds.

ultimate = thunder bolt = purges\pauses the unit for 2 seconds.

thats kinda sounds unbalanced dont u think? can u think of smthn else? ill give rep

demotry241

Don't Ever Categorize Yourself.
Reaction score
thats kinda sounds unbalanced dont u think? can u think of smthn else? ill give rep

heheh... the balance part of this is that... it can only target 1 unit with its spells.... and its for the great creator to balance these things.... I only suggest ideas...

dannyboydude

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
name - Splunger

1st lunge - lunges at a targeted enemy attacks at front then blinks behind to hit ( maybe critical )

2nd splice - slices right through the enemy giving a buff wich does *damage* over time

3rd sleepwink - blinks to the enemy hits then makes them sleep for 5 seconds dealing *damage* every 1 second

ulti Splunge - lunges at enemy hits for a critical blinks the other side then slice n dice ( two slices from 90 degress to 270 degres then back from 270 to 90 degress

hope you liked my hero

~Dbd~

Tythoid

Reaction score
Monk of time
model: Medivh

Aura of Quick Time
increases speed and attack speed of nearby units

Age bolt
damages unit X damage every second for Y seconds

Perception
Chance to critically hit and dodge

Stop time
Stuns all units in a area around hero for Z seconds

Marcel

Reaction score
Hw

Holy wizard

Abilitys:
In-si-de-Out: Power of light fills Wizard All Enemys near him will lose 2 damage x Number of units near
Holy Heal: Gives you 100 health at cost of 10% of your current health
Holy drain: Drains 5health for targeted enemy per second
Massive Explosion*: Makes Holy ball to nearliest enemy, if enemy touch ball,it deals 300 damage to him, when ball is NEAR enemy he loses 75 per second
[If wizard health is lower than 100 full damage dealed +200]

*Ultimate

Cokemonkey11

Reaction score
Skeleton Feaster
model: Skeleton Warrior

Feast
Like health drain but very short range (200 game units) and stuns target for 5 seconds or until channel is interrupted

Close Combat
for 5 seconds the feaster will attack 100% faster but take 150% more damage.

Stunning Blow
The feaster has a 20% chance to stun the target for 1 second and knock it back a distance proportional to it's remaining hitpoints.

Consume Soul
Instantly kills a target enemy unit and replenishes the feaster's hitpoints for the consumed units (((total hitpoints)-(hitpoints left))/10)

Hope you like

Kazuga

Let the game begin...
Reaction score
Name: Burning beast
Model: Wolf with fire attachments

Abilities:
1: Burning Howl - The Burning beast howls out in the air setting the very ground on fire dealing damage to all enemy units over x seconds.
2: Flaming claw - The Burning beast sets he's claws on fire and smashes it's target dealing x instant damage and y damage over z time.
3: Survival instinct - The Burning beast learns more of he's nature instincts and begins to move and attack faster.
4: The Burning beast releases a terrifying howl lowering nearby enemy units armor by x for y seconds and charges towards he's target to then on knockback him x range dealing y damage.

muchalive

Reaction score
necromacer

modle: necromancer

1 spell simphon life description: An infliction that steals 5 damage from 1 target. make coolddown 3 seconds and make duration 10 secs. increase damage with rank.

2 spell raise dead description: make the hero summen 2 level one dark minions. no corpses required. hero can only summen 2 darkminions for rank 1
for rank 2 make him summen 4 level 1 dark minions. at level 3 let him summen 6 level 1 dark minions.

3 spell sacrifice description: hero scrifices a undead undead to replenish life and mana. must be lvl 3.

4 spell insect swrom description: use the same spell but with lesser damage.
must be lvl 4

5 spell flayer description: use the finger of pain spell. must be lvl 5

6 spell stitches!! description: sacrifices an undead unit to summen an abomination with the devor ability.

If you dont like the raise dead spell then heres another type of raise dead

spell: graveyard description: a unit summens a graveyard witch summens 1 darkminion per second. use the factory ability as base but change the modle to graveyard.

this is a cool uniq necromancer without having to do any special effects. i hope you like it :D

Moe94

Reaction score
thx alot, some of these were great some were stuped, the best idea was the holy guy i liked the idea.. hope u can make the heroes and attach em..

Marcel

Reaction score
Good

Its fun you liked it heres another:
Beast of nature

Abilitys:
Natures call: gives you 10 Health per second when activated every 100 health gived gives you 1 more "Great fissure" buff when activated,if you get hitted you lose Damage striken +20 damage
Great fissure: Damages all nearly units 100x Number of buffs on caster to all nearby enemys
Nature Wrath: Damages you to 50% After 10 seconds all nearly units are stunned for 5 seconds,when they got stun,all damage dealed them increased by 200%

{If you got lesser than 50% health when used,you will die}

Prayer of destrution* When activated,your next attack drains all mana for enemy,but will not deal damage___ when this is casted you get debuff that lasts 2 min Debuff decreases your armor 20 and you cant cast this spell if debuff is active

*Ultimate

I hope you like,i tryed balance all abilitys Prayer is very good ability,but can casted only every 2 mins and its easy to kill you normally after you casted it

Marcel

Reaction score
Warriors

Agressive warrior:

Abilitys:
-Agressive Stance: increases all damage taken by 5 and all damage caused by 20 PASSIVE

-Rage: Damages target 20 and your next attack do +10 damage

-Warrior within: If this is active and you get damaged: you go rage after 10 hits
your attack burns 100 mana for enemy and deals 200 ULTIMATE

Escape: if unit health goes 10% he automatick blinks 100.00 yards backyard,can only done every 2 minutes

Merowlin

Reaction score
I have no idea what's possible and what's not in the wc3editor but anyway, here we go!

Class: Pacifist
Type: Retro Damage, Support

Abilities:
  • War Free Zone: Active, Creates a War Free Zone, all units are unable to attack while inside the zone, nor can any unit inside the zone be attacked from outside. "To harm one another is foolish and primitive."
  • Valuable Lesson: Active, Cause your enemy target to inflict his next damage source onto himself, spell lasts X seconds. "I don't believe in violence, however a primitive man may only learn by his own mistakes."
  • Enforce Truce: Active, The next source of damage dealt to you or your selected target unit will be split, dealing 50% of the damage to the attacked and 50% of damage to the attacker. "Truce shall be had."
  • Deity Ward: Passive, The Deity shows no remorse for the ill will of man, reflecting all damage caused to the pacifist by X%.
  • Subdue Foes: Passive, Subdue the target that struck you in combat, reducing his damage, movement speed, and attack speed, by X% for X seconds.
  • Sacred Pact: Passive, All friendly units around you that does not cause any harm to enemy units has their health regeneration increased by X%. Once harm is inflicted, Sacred Pact disappears from said unit for up to X seconds. (This does not affect yourself).

I'm sorry if my idea is completely implausible ^^;;

Moe94

Reaction score
i gota say marcel im impressed nice ideas! But can u make them? give em to me via map? that would be perfect, and i give u + rep!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Howdy
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Still lurking
    +3
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am great and it is fantastic to see you my friend!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    If you are new to the site please check out the Recipe and Food Forum https://www.thehelper.net/forums/recipes-and-food.220/
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How come you're so into recipes lately? Never saw this much interest in this topic in the old days of TH.net
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    Hmm, how do I change my signature?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Signatures can be edit in your account profile. As for the old stuffs, I'm thinking it's because Blizzard is now under Microsoft, and because of Microsoft Xbox going the way it is, it's dreadful.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am not big on the recipes I am just promoting them - I use the site as a practice place promoting stuff
    +2
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    @tom_mai78101 I must be blind. If I go on my profile I don't see any area to edit the signature; If I go to account details (settings) I don't see any signature area either.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    You can get there if you click the bell icon (alerts) and choose preferences from the bottom, signature will be in the menu on the left there https://www.thehelper.net/account/preferences
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I think I need to split the Sci/Tech news forum into 2 one for Science and one for Tech but I am hating all the moving of posts I would have to do
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up Old Mountain Shadow?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Happy Thursday!
    +1
  • Varine Varine:
    Crazy how much 3d printing has come in the last few years. Sad that it's not as easily modifiable though
  • Varine Varine:
    I bought an Ender 3 during the pandemic and tinkered with it all the time. Just bought a Sovol, not as easy. I'm trying to make it use a different nozzle because I have a fuck ton of Volcanos, and they use what is basically a modified volcano that is just a smidge longer, and almost every part on this thing needs to be redone to make it work
  • Varine Varine:
    Luckily I have a 3d printer for that, I guess. But it's ridiculous. The regular volcanos are 21mm, these Sovol versions are about 23.5mm
  • Varine Varine:
    So, 2.5mm longer. But the thing that measures the bed is about 1.5mm above the nozzle, so if I swap it with a volcano then I'm 1mm behind it. So cool, new bracket to swap that, but THEN the fan shroud to direct air at the part is ALSO going to be .5mm to low, and so I need to redo that, but by doing that it is a little bit off where it should be blowing and it's throwing it at the heating block instead of the part, and fuck man
  • Varine Varine:
    I didn't realize they designed this entire thing to NOT be modded. I would have just got a fucking Bambu if I knew that, the whole point was I could fuck with this. And no one else makes shit for Sovol so I have to go through them, and they have... interesting pricing models. So I have a new extruder altogether that I'm taking apart and going to just design a whole new one to use my nozzles. Dumb design.
  • Varine Varine:
    Can't just buy a new heatblock, you need to get a whole hotend - so block, heater cartridge, thermistor, heatbreak, and nozzle. And they put this fucking paste in there so I can't take the thermistor or cartridge out with any ease, that's 30 dollars. Or you can get the whole extrudor with the direct driver AND that heatblock for like 50, but you still can't get any of it to come apart
  • Varine Varine:
    Partsbuilt has individual parts I found but they're expensive. I think I can get bits swapped around and make this work with generic shit though
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Heard Houston got hit pretty bad by storms last night. Hope all is well with TH.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Power back on finally - all is good here no damage
    +1
  • V-SNES V-SNES:
    Happy Friday!
    +1

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.