System HHIS (Attaching System)

Naga'sShadow

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Are you sure you uploaded the right map? This one is just a test map with a marine hero whose first skill doesn't exist. I'm guessing its called focus fire due to a custom buff. When you said attachment system I was expecting some way of transferring data between triggers without using global variables, or something along those lines.

kingkingyyk3

Visitor (Welcome to the Jungle, Baby!)
Reaction score
Are you sure you uploaded the right map? This one is just a test map with a marine hero whose first skill doesn't exist. I'm guessing its called focus fire due to a custom buff. When you said attachment system I was expecting some way of transferring data between triggers without using global variables, or something along those lines.

Hey, i only put the attaching system in the map, do not have any other things. That test map is i used to make my spell...

Flare

Stops copies me!
Reaction score
Hey, i only put the attaching system in the map, do not have any other things
So, you didn't even put in an example of the system in use? ... I can't open the map at the moment, so I can't tell but...
What's the point of submitting something if you won't demonstrate it for others? If you want people to use it, you should have a worked example to show the system in action, and demonstrate it's usage

Also, if you expect anything good to come of this thread, you really should post more information, system code, possibly an example, all that sort of stuff. A one-line post is nothing more than a joke, to be honest. The rules are there to be read...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.