High Elf upgrades/buildings?

setari

Reaction score
Kay, I really like playing the High Elves, and the only building i could find that produces their archers was the barracks, but I want to upgrade the archers so they aren't sucky when I use them in my map I'm making. Is there any way to get their upgrade buildings? (I just want the upgraded bows for the rangers, because I like using them better than the Dwarven shooter guys... maybe theres a way to make a barracks with that upgrade in it?)

Cokemonkey11

Reaction score
thats what mapping is all about. open the object editor (look for the icon in the top panel)

and explore around, this is the utility that decides which units have what skills and stats and structures built, etc.

setari

Reaction score
Yeah, i did... I could only find the High elf barracks. But, you are right, I'll open up the obj editor and look... i only looked in the thing beside the map =P.

Eh, that stinks. Only the high elven barracks. =(. IF anyone knows anything else, plz tell me :)

minikrampan

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Well there already exists upgrades for Night elf archers. Go to the objec editor and click upgrades and make more levels on the upgrades or make a totaly new upgrade and add it to the barrack under upgrades trained or something.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.