hmmm

kaboo

Reaction score
when i create a global heal by this way the ally heroes resist it so its not 444 heal any ideas how to make the heal constant? (chaos dmg do not work, it does nothing then)

Code:
prayer
    Events
        Unit - A unit Begins casting an ability
    Conditions
        ((Ability being cast) Equal to Prayer ) or (((Ability being cast) Equal to Prayer up1) or (((Ability being cast) Equal to Prayer up2) or ((Ability being cast) Equal to Prayer up3)))
    Actions
        Wait 2.20 seconds
        Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units in (Playable map area) matching (((Matching unit) belongs to an ally of (Owner of (Casting unit))) Equal to True)) and do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
                    If - Conditions
                        (((Picked unit) is A Hero) Equal to True) and ((Casting unit) Not equal to (Picked unit))
                    Then - Actions
                        Special Effect - Create a special effect attached to the origin of (Picked unit) using Abilities\Spells\Human\HolyBolt\HolyBoltSpecialArt.mdl
                        Unit - Cause (Casting unit) to damage (Picked unit), dealing -444.00 damage of attack type Spell and damage type Normal
                    Else - Actions

Draphoelix

It's not the wintercold that's killing me
Reaction score
I don't really get what you mean? You want to make a global heal ability? Can't you order a dummy to cast the heal? Or use the Set Life of Picked Unit?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.