How can I fix this gate trigger? (and other fun stuff!)

O

Obibun

Hi guys. I located a tutorial on making buildable gates, but there's a slight problem. The triggers responsible for moving a unit when it is in the pathway of a gate seem to be in order, but for some reason when I test it - it moves the gate instead of the unit. :nuts:

107mn7m.jpg

What is happening here? The part where pick every unit structure = false and ground unit = true seems to be what's throwing it off, but?? ! How?! It's right!

I might've got the second bit, hold on. :D

O

Obibun

Aah.

Thanks a million. :thup: I swear I'm no good at anything.

Anyone feel like pointing me in the direction of a resource-based multiboard tutorial while we're at it, seeing as that was so easy?

I want to add another two or three resources to my game using a multiboard, but I've had a hard time finding a relevant guide/tutorial.

Kingdom

Reaction score
Problems with gate moving (probably Windwalk ability)

Hello people.

I've got a gate with open/close ability that are based on Windwalk with 0 on all stats. The thing is that when i use this ability, i've got a trigger that checks if there are any units on the gate's pathing... if any unit is found, the gate won't close and i need to refresh the ability again. How do i refresh the ability so that the player can use it again?
I've tried removing and adding the ability back (for some reason is doesn't adds the ability back) and also tried setting the cooldown and duration to 0.01, but this one makes the gate move when a unit is found on the pathing.

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: o_O, this was supposed to be a new thead, sorry.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.