How can I set the selection scale to 0?

Vetadors

Reaction score
How can i set the selection scale of my unit to 0? The minimum is 0.10 but i see some video in youtube when the guy set the selection scale to 0!

CaptDeath

Reaction score
he pressed and held shift while opeing the field in which you put the # in this case 0

Magoiche

Reaction score
Shift while selecting the field.
And the locust ability.
It make it unselectable and ivulnerable.

Nogusta

Reaction score
Is the selection scale just the thing that makes the circle bigger and smaller? Or is it actually the invisible radius in which you can click the unit (or both).

Vetadors

Reaction score
So nice!! My selection scale is now 0!!:D thank you. And now i can create unit over level 100!!! And hero level 1 billion!!!:eek:

CaptDeath

Reaction score
the selection circle is the green ring and the hp bar :) im glad it worked dont double post edit your previous next time

Nogusta

Reaction score
the selection circle is the green ring and the hp bar :) im glad it worked dont double post edit your previous next time

If that is the case, then how does this make the unit unselectable. Making the selection scale smaller just makes the green circle smaller. It doesn't actually make the radius you can click on the unit smaller. In order to do that you have to modify a field within the unit model itself.

Vetadors

Reaction score
Can i change the maximum gold of player with the Shift and double clic ? I want to put the maximum gold u can have to 100 Million and for some item cost 1 millions. Lol maybe is to big but its fun.

Vetadors

Reaction score
OOps. when i put hero maximum level 1 billion and unit 1 billion, the (gameplay constants) is not reponding when i clic "ok" . And its say a few minute ago, " world edit is not responding " and the programe is closed now.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.