How do I make an action occur when a unit's hit points drop to a certain % or number?

T

theatertwin

In the trigger editor how do I make an action occur when a unit's hit points drop to a certain % or number?

I want the unit to do an action, but only once it's hit points get low. How would I do this?

Fluffball

Reaction score
Unit - A unit's life is equal or less than 20 (%) It's an event in the Unit section, you can make it preset or any unit (Generic) If you use the generic, then you will have to use Unit - Unit-type of (Triggering Unit) is equal to (BlaBla) unless you want it to occur for every unit.

LightChaosma

Reaction score
its in the event section, unit - life. just make it like this:

Code:
thehelperskillmaketrigger
    Events
        Unit - Dummy 0021 <gen>'s life becomes Less than ((Max life of Dummy 0021 <gen>) x (YOURPERCENTAGEHERE / 100.00))
    Conditions
    Actions

Fluffball

Reaction score
To make an action occur, you need to have an event, so the preset and Generic things will be next to Unit in the "Add Event" dialog.

The Condition is, the Unit-Type of unit is equal to Footmen thing, which will occur whenever a unit of unit type footmen gets below a certain amount of hp.

EDIT - Light, there is an easier way to do that,

Code:
HpTest
    Events
        Unit - Priest 0000 <gen>'s life becomes Less than 20.00
    Conditions
    Actions

I think it triggers when it's health falls below 20%
But, I just found out that you can't use a generic event for that, because i think it'd monitor every units health and lag for each unit.

ZeratuelX

Reaction score
Not trying to flame, but I don't think that will work. 20 by itself just means 20 hit points in the game. LightChaosma's solution should work fine.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.