how do i make specific killer conditions?

X

xelnaga

how do i make conditions for a specific hero to kill a building. e.g. i made a map that i want to have sumthing that was in one of the original maps- in one of the very last levels in regular SC, theres a trigger where a only a certain hero (dark temp in that map) can kill a building and if anyone else kills the building, then the building will reappear. Can someone either tell me how to do that or send me that trigger?

A

Arelalith

Answer

Well first make the building invincible...then put a location around the building, but make sure it is overlapped, then do a trigger for when the user brings a dt to the location the building becomes not invicible...

Well that guy is right. You can do it that way but i think i know what u mean. Unless u want it untargetable unless there is a dt by it my way is better.:D Just make a trigger CONDITIONS: When elasped time is 0 game seconds ACTIONS:Set switch 1
new trigger CONDITIONS: If player controls no (whatever building it is) at location (wherever it is) AND if Switch 1 is set ACTIONS: create on building there. preserve trigger.
new trigger CONDITIONS: if player brings at least 1 dt to location
ACTIONS: clear switch 1 preserve trigger
new trigger CONDITIONS: if player brings 0 dt to location
ACTIONS:set switch 1 preserve trigger
:eek: If that is confusing just say so in another post and i will revise it to be easier to understand, i'm in a rush right now.:rolleyes:

Ilendil

Most Respected Former Admin
Reaction score
OK, LISTEN, 2001, STOP RATING THE TOPICS.

I HAVE SAID IN ANOTHER TOPIC TO STOP RATING THEM, NO IT IS NOT COOL, EVERYONE HERE ARE NOT IMMATURE FREAKS LIKE YOU WHO THINK EVERYTHING IS "COOL"

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.