How do I show item cooldowns?

afisakov

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
For some reason some of the items on my map display the cooldown (darker circle slowly completing) but some do not. I do not know why this is the case but for the items that don't the only way to check if the ability is ready is to click to use it and either do so or get a message about cooldown not being complete. Could someone please tell me how to fix it so players can see if their item is ready, it can be dangerous not knowing if the potion is ready for use and a waste to test it.

Tru_Power22

Reaction score
I think there is a check box in the item editor : Show Spell Cooldown - True/False. Set that to true.

Hellohihi

Reaction score
For some reason some of the items on my map display the cooldown (darker circle slowly completing) but some do not. I do not know why this is the case but for the items that don't the only way to check if the ability is ready is to click to use it and either do so or get a message about cooldown not being complete. Could someone please tell me how to fix it so players can see if their item is ready, it can be dangerous not knowing if the potion is ready for use and a waste to test it.

It is because,

Your item has 2 abilities or more on it.

For example, item A has ability soulburn and passive critical strike, and +300 stats.

You NEED to arrange the soulburn to be the FIRST ability on the ability list on the item.

And then it WILL show the cooldown.

afisakov

Reaction score
Your item has 2 abilities or more on it.

For example, item A has ability soulburn and passive critical strike, and +300 stats.

You NEED to arrange the soulburn to be the FIRST ability on the ability list on the item.

And then it WILL show the cooldown.

Thank you!!
It works now.
+rep

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.