How do I turn a unit into a building or structure succesfully?

ADuckOnQuack

Reaction score
I am trying to turn a regular unit into a building so it wont move and so a peasent can build it. When i try to build it the peasent starts building it but then quits before he even gets halfway done. Another thing is at some point in time while editing the custom unit when i place one on the map to start with, then test the game the unit doesnt have the option to attack, and if a bad guy walks past him, he wont even try to kill it......
Please help and give me some ideas ty

Turtlehead91

Reaction score
For the unit that won't attack. Go into unit editor and see if it is nutral passive. if it is then it won't attack. change it to nutral hostile then.

ADuckOnQuack

Reaction score
Units To Structure

The unit that is is supposed to attack is considered a diffrent team (12 brown) What is wrong is that when u click on the attacking building/ unit it doesnt give u any options but upgrade to my other custom unit

Turtlehead91

Reaction score
i would like you to go into object editor and look at all the values of your dude. On combat you might have combat- attacks enabled to none. if so change it. their are many variables to go through. look at them. other whys maybe you could give me a copy of your map to look at?

Mic9

Reaction score
Maybe try creating a new custom unit and select an arrow or cannon tower. Afterwards just change the art model to the unit you want.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.