How do you put a DL model in WCWE?

UmmYeahHi

Reaction score
I just recently (today) got some DL models and I can't find out how you put them in WCWE (Warcraft World Editor). Could someone help me? :banghead:
Well we're here... How do you get an avatar here? (Yes I'm to lazy to look)

SpaceBar

Reaction score
Open the WE > Look for the "Import Manager" > Then at the top look for "Import" and look for the model you want to import.

User CP > Edit Avatar

UmmYeahHi

Reaction score
Umm...
Could someone give me step-by-step instructions to how to get your avatar picture of choice to be your avatar if you got it off of google images?

SpaceBar

Reaction score
So go to Edit Avatar > Scroll to the bottom then look for "Use Custom Avatar" box, mark it. Then from here you have two choices, Upload from computer or image from site. You can either find your image, save it somewhere then upload using "Upload Image from your computer" or you can find your image off a site, then copy the site's URL then paste it in "Enter the URL to the image on another site". Pretty Simple.

Goodluck.

UmmYeahHi

Reaction score
Thanks. Got it. Having trouble with my DL models. I imported them into the WCWE, but I can't find the model anywhere. Could you help?

blooman

Reaction score
are you sure it has the blp and mdl/mdx?
Try putting the model files into your warcraft 3 directory

UmmYeahHi

Reaction score
I'm a bit of an idiot when it comes to WCWE, so I really am confused with what you said (In a way.). I'll keep reading over it...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.