How many girls out there who never cares about their beauty on the outside?

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
How many girls out there who never cares about their beauty on the outside?
Wow, I guess your society is addicted to mirrors...

@tom_mai78102

There are zero girls that I know of who never care about their beauty on the outside.

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
@tom_mai78102

There are zero girls that I know of who never care about their beauty on the outside.

So, you mean that all of them do care about their beauty on the outside? If they do, how do they care about them? It leads them straight to using a mirror to take a good look at themselves, otherwise use water reflection, or something similar...

So, each day, they use mirrors, that's called addiction to mirror. It drives them away from focus in class, or in any other activities. [Sometimes, It probably will], not [it probably will].

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
Eh... so?

Many other things distract... and if they do it as often as you say, they are most likely conceited and the girls at your school are pretty um.... un-normal. Sure, a mirror once in a while when you have time is fine, but the way you put it... makes it seems like their bedroom walls are mirrors.

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Note about life... Girls are too conceited and, guys love that, or else life as we know it.. will die. :p

I don't count Emo girls, because they are subclasses to humans.

13lade619

is now a game developer :)
Reaction score
In my class, about the total of 34 girls out of 58 classmates, use their mirrors during class, during class breaks, during lunch, during PE, during a test, and during on the bus...the list goes on if you put it for a week...

for the past 2 years (3rd year and 4th year high school) i was in a class of 5 boys and 25 girls.
and i havent seen one that doesnt care about her outside...
even the most simple girl goes overkill with make-up on some occassions.

BTW, i'm going to college this year...

tom_mai78101

Staff member
Reaction score
for the past 2 years (3rd year and 4th year high school) i was in a class of 5 boys and 25 girls.
and i havent seen one that doesnt care about her outside...
even the most simple girl goes overkill with make-up on some occassions.

Some? I bet this is a trait from all women. As for me, they all cared about their hair, the hair style in front of their forehead, they smooth it a lot, they comb it a lot of times, they even do their make-ups during class sessions, etc....

I tried to take a mirror from one of them and give it to other girls, and I got begged by a dozen of girls all for that mirror. I hate those kinds of peer pressure.

BTW, i'm going to college this year...

Watch out for flying mirrors!! Our local news reported that a college girl was punished for injuring a classmate's elbow all because she wants to toss a mirror towards her friend during a class.

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
I think you're making a big deal out of this...

If it really bothers you, tell them about it?

If I were you, I would probably carry a mirror around, get to know thee ladies :p

13lade619

is now a game developer :)
Reaction score
Some? I bet this is a trait from all women. As for me, they all cared about their hair, the hair style in front of their forehead, they smooth it a lot, they comb it a lot of times, they even do their make-ups during class sessions, etc....

for the girls on my class...

in ordinary school days they "seem" simple.

but when occasions come, i.e., prom, graduation, programs, etc...

some go overkill with make-up and they overhaul their hair styles.

Personally i'd prefer if they just tidied up there hair and not go overboard with there make up.

Of course it's just because i prefer the natural look :rolleyes:

Reaction score
Even the naturally ugly women don't give up caring about their appearance. It is probably because their chance of finding a mate is wholly dependent on how good they look.

tom_mai78101

Staff member
Reaction score
maybe they're interested in you :)...

If that is true, guess how many girls I attracted. From junior high to senior high and in different schools, I would had attracted about 60 to 70 girls per school.

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
So, you mean that all of them do care about their beauty on the outside? If they do, how do they care about them? It leads them straight to using a mirror to take a good look at themselves, otherwise use water reflection, or something similar...

So, each day, they use mirrors, that's called addiction to mirror. It drives them away from focus in class, or in any other activities. [Sometimes, It probably will], not [it probably will].

Tom, they don't dream about looking in mirrors. I'm just saying that every girl I know is concerned (at varying degrees) about their external beauty. That doesn't mean that everywhere they go, they carry a mirror.

tom_mai78101

Staff member
Reaction score
Tom, they don't dream about looking in mirrors. I'm just saying that every girl I know is concerned (at varying degrees) about their external beauty. That doesn't mean that everywhere they go, they carry a mirror.

Oh...I see. I think it's the customs. Over there, that's the American ways, and over here, is what I just described. Annoyingly how it seems...

1JadedJen

Send Lawyers, Guns and Money
Reaction score
I personally don't wear make up except for special occasions like going out or on the days where..this is going to sound girly, but hey....on the days where I just need to get out of the old t-shirt and jeans and put on a nice top and some slacks and a little make up and 'feel like a girl' as I put it. Especially since I had the baby, good golly, just getting a shower in is a blessing now!

But for every day stuff, I just make sure I am showered and my hair looks nice, that I look professional if I am going to work -ya know hair not a mess, shirt tucked in all that. At home just usually whatever is comfortable.

I don't have to worry about finding 'a mate' as I have been married for 9 years, but it is good to go out with my sweetie and look good for him so that I look nice for him as well as so people who see us together don't think...why is he wasting his time on that scraggly lookin thing? LOLOLOL

As far as being attracted to people who are good lookin whether it is natural or painted on or whatever, I go more for charisma than looks. My husband always says, given what I am attracted to, he must not be a good lookin guy, cause whenever I say 'actor so and so is really hot' it's usually not the Brad Pitt actor, but the rougher lookin guy who seems to have good charisma...like Tom Petty or John C McGinley or Alice Cooper, Peter O Toole (gettin my old man fetish in :D)

So that is my girl take on things. ya

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Fantastic to see your post Jen! We miss you here sweetie! I have tried to make this place so interesting so you and people like you will hang here more.

1JadedJen

Reaction score
Thanks! I try and get in here when I can spread my insanity on yas...oh wait, I meant wisdom..yeah, thats it :D Ya know, give the grandma point of view on things!

1JadedJen

Reaction score
Tsk, tsk TH, getting a touch off topic aren't we ;) Yes, I just had him, I will send you a pic!

tom_mai78101

Staff member
Reaction score
So, mirrors are one factor of how women behaves, but is there another common factor that most males see it, and felt a bit annoyed since it took their attention from you?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Howdy
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Still lurking
    +3
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am great and it is fantastic to see you my friend!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    If you are new to the site please check out the Recipe and Food Forum https://www.thehelper.net/forums/recipes-and-food.220/
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How come you're so into recipes lately? Never saw this much interest in this topic in the old days of TH.net
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    Hmm, how do I change my signature?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Signatures can be edit in your account profile. As for the old stuffs, I'm thinking it's because Blizzard is now under Microsoft, and because of Microsoft Xbox going the way it is, it's dreadful.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am not big on the recipes I am just promoting them - I use the site as a practice place promoting stuff
    +2
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    @tom_mai78101 I must be blind. If I go on my profile I don't see any area to edit the signature; If I go to account details (settings) I don't see any signature area either.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    You can get there if you click the bell icon (alerts) and choose preferences from the bottom, signature will be in the menu on the left there https://www.thehelper.net/account/preferences
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I think I need to split the Sci/Tech news forum into 2 one for Science and one for Tech but I am hating all the moving of posts I would have to do
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up Old Mountain Shadow?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Happy Thursday!
    +1
  • Varine Varine:
    Crazy how much 3d printing has come in the last few years. Sad that it's not as easily modifiable though
  • Varine Varine:
    I bought an Ender 3 during the pandemic and tinkered with it all the time. Just bought a Sovol, not as easy. I'm trying to make it use a different nozzle because I have a fuck ton of Volcanos, and they use what is basically a modified volcano that is just a smidge longer, and almost every part on this thing needs to be redone to make it work
  • Varine Varine:
    Luckily I have a 3d printer for that, I guess. But it's ridiculous. The regular volcanos are 21mm, these Sovol versions are about 23.5mm
  • Varine Varine:
    So, 2.5mm longer. But the thing that measures the bed is about 1.5mm above the nozzle, so if I swap it with a volcano then I'm 1mm behind it. So cool, new bracket to swap that, but THEN the fan shroud to direct air at the part is ALSO going to be .5mm to low, and so I need to redo that, but by doing that it is a little bit off where it should be blowing and it's throwing it at the heating block instead of the part, and fuck man
  • Varine Varine:
    I didn't realize they designed this entire thing to NOT be modded. I would have just got a fucking Bambu if I knew that, the whole point was I could fuck with this. And no one else makes shit for Sovol so I have to go through them, and they have... interesting pricing models. So I have a new extruder altogether that I'm taking apart and going to just design a whole new one to use my nozzles. Dumb design.
  • Varine Varine:
    Can't just buy a new heatblock, you need to get a whole hotend - so block, heater cartridge, thermistor, heatbreak, and nozzle. And they put this fucking paste in there so I can't take the thermistor or cartridge out with any ease, that's 30 dollars. Or you can get the whole extrudor with the direct driver AND that heatblock for like 50, but you still can't get any of it to come apart
  • Varine Varine:
    Partsbuilt has individual parts I found but they're expensive. I think I can get bits swapped around and make this work with generic shit though
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Heard Houston got hit pretty bad by storms last night. Hope all is well with TH.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Power back on finally - all is good here no damage
    +2
  • V-SNES V-SNES:
    Happy Friday!
    +1

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.