How to change this icon?

Somebody666

Reaction score
Hi! I didn't find anywhere how to change this icon. :banghead:

woodicon.jpg

Someone know? :)

Wratox1

Reaction score
i guess it will change when you change the wood-icon where your amount of wood is displayed, and that icon can be changed under game interface, you need to thick "use custom game interface"

Edit: oh and if you dont know where game interface is, its under the advanced tab.

HydraRancher

Truth begins in lies
Reaction score
i guess it will change when you change the wood-icon where your amount of wood is displayed, and that icon can be changed under game interface, you need to thick "use custom game interface"

Edit: oh and if you dont know where game interface is, its under the advanced tab.

It doesn't, I've been looking for this tab before, I know it's somewhere, because many other makers (such as Anteep) have edited it.

Somebody666

Reaction score

I try to find how choose the icon in game interface, but I find only LumberIcon. I change it, but this change lumber icon only in upper panel where is gold.. atp. :banghead:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.