How to delete...

setari

Reaction score
I'm new to mapmaking and I was making my first map in the world editor, and it's coming along alright, but I was messing around yesterday and put in a doodad that I don't want there... How can I delete it? Also I'd like to know how to delete trees and basically everything else for my own future reference. Thx much! :)

manofsteel

Reaction score
-Welcome to TH

You just select the unit/doodad and presses the delete button or EDIT-> clear.

X

XdragonSB

Remember to click that square box on the toolbar. The square has a dotted outline.

setari

Reaction score
Ah... >.<. I tried selecting the unit before but it wouldnt do anything... now it selects it. Argh... thanks!

Xdragon: Yeah i figured that had something to do with deleting... hehe =P.

Daskunk

SC2 Forum MVP - TheSkunk #386
Reaction score
If you can't select a doodad, make sure your on the Doodad Palette (Window -> new palette) and on selection mode (hit space if your not). Then select it and hit delete.

EDIT: Too late! :p

setari

Reaction score
Ok, so I just ran into another wall, and since i have this thread going I might as well ask, how can I get another spawn point, for a computer? Or should I even worry about that, being a newb to mapmaking?

I

iParadox

Well, im assuming you're starting easy with a melee map or something.
Go to scenario, player properties, then choose their race, and user or comp, and then just add a spawn point for them in the unit palette.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.