How to make the hero unpickabe when picked by others

Jae

Reaction score
I wanted to know if ever possible to make a trigger that makes the hero unpick able when already picked by others.

Komaqtion

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Well, you mean that you shouldn't even be able to get that green little circle around him, or just won't be able to click him and get the info on him ?

If the latter, then just made a trigger, with the event "Player X Selects a unit" ( One event for each player ;) ) and then check if triggering player Not equal to Owner of Triggering unit, then unselect the unit :D

NoobImbaPro

Reaction score
@Komaqtion
I think he means tavern pick, that when someone buys a unit then the others can't buy him again.
@Jae
I think you have to set the quantity of every hero by 1 at their options.

Stringel

Reaction score
Trigger:
  • Melee Initialization
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Sells a unit
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Player - Limit training of (Unit-type of (Sold unit)) to 1 for (Owner of (Sold unit))

Komaqtion

Reaction score
This will make it untrainable for that player, but not the others :p

Just pick all players, and then add that line in there and change the (Owner of (Sold unit)) to (Picked player) ;)

canons200

Reaction score
make all player getting hero by buying from tavern, the minute the tavern sold the hero, remove the sold unit from tavern.

Crazy_Dead

Reaction score
@Koma

He explains it abit different. He means:

When i buy a Hero, it removes the icon, so i can buy it again.

Jae

Reaction score
okay I got the where u buy heroes from tavern but i wanted somewhat like the way they pick heroes in hero arena. where a unit enters a region then the hero is created for them. How do i make the hero that is already been picked by a player unpickable for others?

...does this make sense at all?

canons200

Reaction score
okay I got the where u buy heroes from tavern but i wanted somewhat like the way they pick heroes in hero arena. where a unit enters a region then the hero is created for them. How do i make the hero that is already been picked by a player unpickable for others?

...does this make sense at all?

in that case, i believe you create the unit via trigger, so simple turn off the trigger for that particular hero and remove the circle of selection.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.