How to move a unit instantly, with collision, without interrupting orders?

Weep

Godspeed to the sound of the pounding
Reaction score
Well, I wish they could, but neither with the target unit having Ghost (Visible), nor with a trigger adding Ghost (Visible) to the summoned illusion (from Item Illusion), nor with a periodic trigger adding Ghost (Visible) to every unit on the map, does the illusion gain that ability. :(
Necropost go! I rationalize it because it's my thread and it's on-topic.

One correction and further piece of information: I was wrong to discount BlueMirage's post; Illusions can use Ghost, if generated from a source unit which has Ghost, although they cannot use Ghost (Visible) even when generated from a source with Ghost (Visible).

Furthermore, Ghost can be made to function like Ghost (Visible) by giving it a sufficiently long duration (which acts as the fade time).

Yet furthermore, if an illusion is created from a source unit which normally has an ability by default but fro m which that ability was removed via triggers, the illusion will still be created with that ability. I ought to be able to accomplish my goal by giving the hero a modified Ghost ability, removing that ability whenever a non-illusion version of that unit is created, and using hidden or otherwise dummy-style units for the collision checking, without the illusions themselves colliding with the checkers.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.