how to open unfinished saving map

colinjames12

Reaction score
does somebody know how to open a map that has been closed while saving. it always leaves a folder that has a .w3xtemp extension in it.

OMGOMGOMG

UMBWGMG (Unidentified Human Being.)
Reaction score
Hahaha, why the hell would you do that? close it while saving it. ANYHOW you can not because it is a folder. it needs to be a proper saved map that hasn't been closed during the savings of it. My guess, REMAKE THE MAP!

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
does somebody know how to open a map that has been closed while saving. it always leaves a folder that has a .w3xtemp extension in it.

That means the map is gone, nobody can help you there. If the saving didnt properly go through then the file is nothing but a piece of data-garbage.

Solu9

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
That's a damn shame colinjames. Hope you hadn't made a lot on your map. Though it seems a bit silly you would close it while saving.
This'll teach you a tough lesson...

colinjames12

Reaction score
that's okay there wasn't any big loss anyway. And I didn't close it, why would I close it, the lights suddenly went off that's why it closed. But this problem is solved, I just did again what I did before I saved. I now need help on my other post, need help on reducing lag on my map.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.