human organic problem

SNOOPDOGGDIZ

Reaction score
i have custom builders for all 4 races, i have a building i want all 4 races to be able to build, they can all build the building except for human why is this?
it says something about unable to target organic building?
but i cant find where its organic anywheres. to turn it off

ManyTimes

I'm so lonesome I could cry...
Reaction score
hmmm, sounds like...ehm, just enter object editor, select your building, scroll down til you find "targeted as" and add "Mechanical" if that doesnt help, scroll further down, add "unit classification" Mechanical. If that doesnt help, enter the "Abilities"> Human > "Repair" (i guess you use that ability to build your buildings... not summon/etc...) so, select that Repair ability > Add "targets allowed - Organic"... If taht doesnt help, ask again... :)

Btw, try the last suggestion first.. :) "Repair ability thing"

SNOOPDOGGDIZ

Reaction score
hmmm, sounds like...ehm, just enter object editor, select your building, scroll down til you find "targeted as" and add "Mechanical" if that doesnt help, scroll further down, add "unit classification" Mechanical. If that doesnt help, enter the "Abilities"> Human > "Repair" (i guess you use that ability to build your buildings... not summon/etc...) so, select that Repair ability > Add "targets allowed - Organic"... If taht doesnt help, ask again... :)

Btw, try the last suggestion first.. :) "Repair ability thing"

"scroll further down, add "unit classification" Mechanical."
worked a charm
awesome :D thxx

H

HeroSpawn

Hehe, all you have to do is allow it to attack Organic Units. I don't use codes so:

Targets Allowed: _______ Organic ______

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.