Husky's WoW Comics!

Husky

Local Lurker
Reaction score
Heya's! I plan on making a comic series but I just wanted to have a lil experiment 1st. I made this in about an hour as a test subject.

Stand-Alone Comic #1:

I dont really know where the idea for this one came from. I guess it's because Dwarf Females are so rare it's kind of wierd to see one. It's even wierder if your on the Horde side, their rarity is because they prolly aint the sexiest beasts around, although they could be considered beasts :p.

This comic shows 2 Hordies in Tier 3 running in fear from a Dwarf Female offering some pleasentries although they're on opposing factions. Enjoy!

WoWComicJPEG.jpg

More to come! If you have an idea for a comic you'd think would be worth making tell me so. Nothing stupid (un-funny) though. I've made plans for the comic series just still planning some stuff out!

Siefer

Reaction score
Do I pm the suggestions or just enter them in this thread? As in, is this thread for suggestions, to showcase your 1337 comic skillz, or both?

Husky

Local Lurker
Reaction score
In this thread is cool. Im looking for another idea. So shoot them out! :)

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
No offense, but I didn't find the comic to be very "haha" funny. I found it... Subtle funny, I guess you could call it. It made me smile at the joke of a female dwarf being so :eek: ish, is what I mean.

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
Seth said:
No offense, but I didn't find the comic to be very "haha" funny. I found it... Subtle funny, I guess you could call it. It made me smile at the joke of a female dwarf being so :eek: ish, is what I mean.
but imagine a dummy LV2 character rushing into PVP's with 54LV chars.
LOL!

Husky

Local Lurker
Reaction score
Seth said:

You'd find it more funny if you played WoW :p. Dwarf Females are near non-existent I think i've only seen 1-3 on my Allies server, one was in my guild at one point.

Siefer

Reaction score
One I thought of but haven't made yet showed some Horde guy dead next to his dead body which shows some gnome warrior dancing on his dead body. It has that "You are Dead" message. He says, "Well, at least I have my pride..." Could even show some text in the bottom left: Gnomer spits on you. Gnomer dances on you. Gnomer pulls down his drawers and moons you.

Anyways, good luck with this!

Husky

Local Lurker
Reaction score
Hehe, thanks for reminding me of this thread (the bump). I'm in the middle of uploading the comic series i've been working on the past week or so. The thread will be up in a min. The comic's called Joe Average.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.