Atari VCS I don't know why Atari does not do this? Fix the Atari VCS issue where it is Broken out of the Box with a USB Atari Branded USB Stick

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
The funny thing here is that Atari already has the data on this. It just looks like a disconnect between that data and someone who can do something about it. A while ago, Atari sold a branded USB Stick on the Atari store and it sold out in like a day. Why don't they just do another run of those USB Sticks for the number of Atari VCS units they have in stock and put the firmware update on it and ship it with new VCS Units. They could even produce however many more they have to pay for it and make a profit by just selling them on the Atari Store. I think it just might be too much of a no brainer and so cool they missed it :)

Additionally - why can't I buy an Atari branded keyboard or mouse? If Atari sold those I would totally buy them for my VCS and would probably buy another set for my full time PC. Atari has branded almost everything why not a keyboard and mouse? That would hook right up to the Atari VCS and could be used on any other PC setup.

Atari has not done enough with the angle that the Atari VCS is really just a custom PC to a standard and capitalize on it. USB Sticks, Mice and Keyboards - Atari where are you at on this?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.