I need a suggestion!

WERE-Wolf

Reaction score
I have made a map based on a regular game but with new units / heroes. I'll get straight to the point: I have made a night elf druid hero (art = malfurion) with the following spells: wall of tree / summon druids and a powerful spell reduction aura as an ultimate. Thing is, I need a third regular spell that isnt a copy of something that exists already (for instance: entangling roots).

I'd like an active spell (that you use often) to make his mana valuable. Possibly a nuke or some sort... Keep in mind that it must be flavorful; must flying around the theme ''nature loving druid''. Which is a more polite way of ''I don't want to hear ''lol use storm bolt lulz'' ''.

If you have any ideas in mind, shoot it. It may be something that recquires a trigger to make... Afterall, I have you guys to help me out :D

Weep

Godspeed to the sound of the pounding
Reaction score
Purifying Rain
Summons a rainstorm in the target area lasting X seconds (not channeled). Enemies in the area will have positive buffs washed away; allies will be cleaned of negative effects (maybe throw in some split damage/healing as well). After the rain, the area will be more fertile for Y duration, and any trees grown from tree wall will have a peculiar liveliness, able to attack nearby enemies.

bLu3_eYeS

Reaction score
Mass Entagle Roots

Entangles 5 targets around the druid , lasting for X seconds ,70-80 sec cooldown , +1 or 2 targets per level ...

:cool:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.