I need help Understanding ammo and systems

WackO_WilL

Reaction score
Ive been going through the fourms and noticed alot of talk about Converting Wood to gold and making it come out as ammo.. Well, What if say i had an item of 150 ammo, And an item as a weapon that made a charge of up to 50 ammo, I guesse you could say, And then make it when, Ammo runs out, LEft click Gun with no charges left, And make 50 of the 150, Slide in to the gun, Like a reload, But i cant figure out how to do this, And the mana is going to be used for Sheild (Ill figure out a mana sheild spell) I have been searching for This solution Scince 10 Pm last night, And cant seem to figure out how to get my triggers in to roll here. Also the weapons can be changed so i need multiple ammo Typs, And guns. For a big map that im doing Called Zombie Panic. Please Help me, I am in a dire need of Understanding how ammo would work under this rule, Because i cant figure it out.

And im sorry if there is a post like this already that i missed. Just please redirect me to it.

Thank you, And have a good day.... :banghead:

I

Ident1ty

Well as long as each type of gun has a different type of ammo.... Just make the ammo stackable up to 50 in each inventory slot. Here would be one to create a new pistol. Didn't open up world editor so the names of the triggers wont be exact. You will have to create a spell for the ammo for each gun based off a different ability ;) And the pistols will have to be auto charged with 50 bullets of course :) Unfortunately they will have to pick up their new pistol off the ground and discard the old one. You would probably need JASS (which I am learning) to be able to create an item inside the current units inventory and then destroy the specefic item.

Code:
Title- Create New Pistol
Events - A Unit begins casting an ability.
Conditions - Casting spell equal to Pistol Ammo.
Actions - Selection - Select Triggering unit for owner of triggering unit
Item - remove target item of ability being cast
Item - Create new Pistol at position of triggering unit

Well I have to go to church now so after that (and I have to work when I get back) and after that :mad: I will go sifting through the triggers to see if something better comes up.

WackO_WilL

Reaction score
I just got an idea, But its iffy, Can I Make the ammo run off of a hidden Leader board, If i can how? Can you Make an Invisable leader board?

A

Aw2k6

Just don't display the leaderboard.. ^^

I'm going to edit this post after I play around with an idea for an ammo system that doesn't use each item spot per 50 bullets.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.