I need some help making the camera/trigger for a FPS

firehouse968

Reaction score
Hi, I was wondering if anyone would know how to make a first person camera with a gun model sticking out the front im having problems with the camera and triggering of it, btw i have a gun model that can stand on its own without a person. Every trigger i try i hit a brick wall :banghead:

SaintMorose

Reaction score
Trigger:
  • Camera
    • Events
      • Time - Every 0.03 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • For each (Integer A) from 1 to 9, do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Set TempPoint = (Position of Hero[(Integer A)])
          • Camera - Lock camera target for (Player((Integer A))) to Hero[(Integer A)], offset by (0.00, 0.00) using The unit's rotation
          • Camera - Set (Player((Integer A)))'s camera Distance to target to 300.00 over 0.01 seconds
          • Camera - Set (Player((Integer A)))'s camera Angle of attack to 340.00 over 0.01 seconds
          • Camera - Set (Player((Integer A)))'s camera Height Offset to (((Real((Terrain cliff level at TempPoint))) x 100.00) + 15.00) over 0.01 seconds
          • Camera - Set (Player((Integer A)))'s camera Rotation to (Facing of Hero[(Integer A)]) over 0.01 seconds

I used this to get pretty close to the action you can try editing around it

firehouse968

Reaction score
ok

im not that good at triggers and cant seem to find how to write the trigger can u pls explain it step by step if u can :D

SaintMorose

Reaction score
Well I did this along time ago not sure if TempPoint is useless or I'm just forgetting a leak somewhere.

The other actions can all be found in the camera actions seperate

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.