I Really need help

Aqkastik

Reaction score
I am a pretty much Noob in this world editor stuff but can anyone tell me Slowly ( I really suck at triggers ) how to make creeps respawn and How does i Set a Hero so it can be higher lvl than 10 like lvl 20?
And At LAst how to make a Instant Spell like Purge to be a Projectile. Like I want to MAke Purge to Consume 800 Mana but i want it as a Arrow? How!

Thanks

rDs_RaVeN

Reaction score
>How does i Set a Hero so it can be higher lvl than 10 like lvl 20?
Gameplay constants>Hero - Max Level - 10 set it to 20

Prediter[BuB

Reaction score
I can help ya. What you can do is this trigger.

Code:
Purge Missile
    Events
        Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    Conditions
        (Ability being cast) Equal to Purge
    Actions
        Unit - Create 1 Dummy for (Owner of (Casting unit)) at (Position of (Casting unit)) facing Default building facing degrees
        Unit - Add a 1.00 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
        Unit - Add Purge Arrow to (Last created unit)
        Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Neutral - Firebolt (Target unit of ability being cast)

Ok for Unit - Create 1 Dummy for (Owner of (Casting unit)) at (Position of (Casting unit)) facing Default building facing degrees
The dummy has the default abilities of locust and invulnerability, no shadow, No attack, Lotsa mana, Amd for a model uses Tree of life upgrade which is under abilities.

Next PurgeArrow Is an ability based off of firebolt with no stun or damage with the model you want it to be

Now this is very sloppy and is not MUI but you can build on this

Septimus

Reaction score
Purge Missile
Events
Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
Conditions
(Ability being cast) Equal to Purge
Actions
Unit - Create 1 Dummy for (Owner of (Casting unit)) at (Position of (Casting unit)) facing Default building facing degrees
Unit - Add a 1.00 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
Unit - Add Purge Arrow to (Last created unit)
Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Neutral - Firebolt (Target unit of ability being cast)

This is just a sample, it contain a memory leak which you must destroy it via custom script or else it would make your game lag.

Prediter[BuB

Reaction score
I didn't feel like making everything for him. How does he learn when he gets it spoon fed.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.