Idea: Resource Browser

Vestras

Retired
Reaction score
The thing I linked to is simply something you install on your computer, and when you drag one of the components from the installed dll (automatically adds to the toolbox) from the toolbox to your ASP.NET code, it adds the dll to the project's bin directory.

If this isn't going to be ASP.NET, I won't be able to help you :(

Nestharus

o-o
Reaction score
It'll be in asp.net, but I can't install anything to the server... I can upload the files just fine

Now with a dll, if it's not an add-on to visual studio or w/e and it'll actually write the necessary code from scratch, I could manage that. If you actually have to install it so it can build all of its stuff, I can't manage it : ).

Vestras

Retired
Reaction score
When you run the installer, it installs itself into the Visual Studio toolbox, and when you drag a component from it to your code, it adds all required code itself, so you don't have to do anything ;)

I'm using it myself right now, it's awesome :)
With it we could make a application-look-alike web page. Sorta like http://phpanywhere.net/ :)

Nestharus

o-o
Reaction score
All right... so long as it includes all the necessary things so I can just upload the code to the webserver it's ok : ).

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.