Ideas for a game! +rep

Weegee

Go Weegee!
Reaction score
Ok I have been siting at home for about 2 weeks now just play wc3 and I cant think of any ideas for a map. If you post one idea that goes with my likes and has little to none of my dislikes then you get +rep (as easy as that :p)

-Creating hero spells (not to many though)
-fast action games
-war games (sometimes :D)
-NOT making a detailed terrain (something simple can be a little bit complex though)
-Possibility of there being a simple AI involved
-requires skill

Dislikes:
-Complex Terrain
-Slow games that take forever
-making balances
-complex spells
-Games that requires 2 players
-Making tooltips
-Long production time (takes forever to make)
-pokemon :p

If you have any other questions to ask me to make a genre for a game just let me know otherwise give me all the ideas you've got:thup: (+rep to ideas)

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
Blargh!

(Mini-game) (1-8 Players) (Puzzle)

This is a maze game that has an everchanging path, that has complications, shifting paths, and dead'ends.

Complications: Pitfalls, pits, poison gas, blinding gas, and the such...

FireBladesX

Eating my wings!
Reaction score
Tauren Arena
Short game. Kills grant 8 lumber, dying loses 15 lumber. 60 starting lumber.

Everyone has a baby tauren. The tauren has War Stomp, Shockwave, Endurance Aura, Tauren Elders (summon), and Reincarnation (ultimate). Then, the heroes run around in an arena and try to kill each other.

Shockwave
has base 150 damage, and the range, damage, mana cost, and cooldown improve each level.

War Stomp has base 40 damage, and the radius, damage, mana cost, cooldown, and stun improve each level.

Endurance Aura
improves movement and attack speed each level. Hits the whole map.

Tauren Elders
have 20-25 attack, and a 20% chance to pulverize and deal 100 damage in a very large area (600ish). They also have the War Stomp ability that does zero damage, but stuns for 3 seconds. They have spell immunity, and 100 hp. This spell is a demi-ultimate, and only has 2 levels. Leveling the ability reduces the mana cost and increases the duration.

Reincarnation only has one level, and is reached at max level.

Shockwaves can be dodged, as they are not very large or fast. One of the main points of the game is to dodge them.

There is a fountain of mana in the middle, that has a slow aura of 30% with the same size as the mana aura.
Taurens have 350 movement speed, 400 hit points, 35 attack, and .5 health regeneration. They also have a base with a 200% movement speed aura.

Runes randomly spawn in the map that give Lifesteal (100%), TriDamage, Haste, Replenishment (Max mana regeneration for X seconds), and Fortitude (+70 armor and +3 hp regeneration for X seconds).

These numbers are due for change, of course... I just got carried away in writing this.

jig7c

Stop reading me...-statement
Reaction score
round 1
whoever can kill the most wisp in an 60 seconds...

round 2
whoever can kill the most acolytes in 60 seconds...

round 3
whoever can kill the most peons in 60 seconds....

round 4
whoever can kill the most worker in 60 seconds...

round 5
whoever can kill each other...
the place they fight in is a circular which, during every 1 second, gets smaller and smaller
either they all heroes die, or last man standing wins...

each round, from 1 - 4 they gain experience and levels...
each round, from 1 - 4 the enemy gets stronger and stronger...
after each round, they can purchase items from the gold they got while killing creeps

NightShade

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
An a arena where there are many different rooms, completely blocked off from each other. The only way to get from one room to the next is way gates, and the way gates don't necessarily lead to the room that is next to the first one.
There are 8 players, each has a different hero, each hero has a different attack type and armor type, each attack type does extra damage to one armor type, and does less than normal damage to one type(does 100% to all other types besides the two). So each hero has one hero that he are very good against, and one that he is very bad against. All hero's have the same spells. each player has a different hero.

Prediter[BuB

Reaction score
Heroes map would be rlly cool. Like your play as like peter and as you meet more ppl u get their powers and go through either the show storyline or one that u wana make. Haven't seen heroes? Really cool show I started watching last weekend and I'm halfway through with the second season.

Link to watch all episodes​

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.