if you are experiencing problems of any kind, please read

B

BarbForLife

Dear Blizzard Gamers,

This message only replies to Windows 9x users since most of the ME and XP issues have no solution. Well if you are Windows 9x user and you have experienced COMMON problems, the first thing you want to do is update your Windows' Critical Update, it fixes lots of bugs and that's the most cause for glitches and such that happened in your system. Next thing you always want to do is keep an updated version of all your hardwear drivers. Make sure you update them frequently (well... as long as they have a new one out). The worst thing you could do is reinstall your game (wait, i take that back, the worst thing you could do is reinstall windows, i did that couple times because my diablo 2 lod won't work for christ's sake) So... that should solve the very very basic problems. Yes... very... very... very... basic problems...

Well hope that helps.

C

cloudberry

Something else to remember:

If you have connectivity problems with battle.net, first shut off all programs running in the background, especially any kind of firewall and antivirus software.

If this won't work, locate the problem by running a traceroute. By doing this, you can "see" the location of the problem, if it's you, your ISP, Battle.net or anything in between.

Always check your connection by opening a webpage in your browser. A tip here is to check pages in the area where the battle.net server isp is located. An example: The Europe server is run by Telia, a Swedish company. Try opening http://www.telia.com and see what happens.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.