Illidan's Metamorphosis affects avatar

fhar143

Reaction score
how can it be possible that when the illidan model file casts avatar, he will just grow big and won't use the metamorphosis animation upon casting, because in icefrog's dota, Magina just grew big when he cast avatar(BKB),

how can it be possible... ?

JuiceBox

Reaction score
how can it be possible that when the illidan model file casts avatar, he will just grow big and won't use the metamorphosis animation upon casting, because in icefrog's dota, Magina just grew big when he cast avatar(BKB),

How about just getting a different model? If you have to use an Illidan one, I'm sure there's a model in www.hiveworkshop.com that should do the job.

Rainther

I guess I should write something of value here...
Reaction score

Are you reffering to the newer versions of Dota?

Cause in the earlier version that actually used Avatar, now they triggered the effect.
Funny things that happened while using it before:
Terrorblade (Evil Illidan) could pop both metamorphis and Avatar and when the short one went of he gained ranged attacks in normal form for the metamorphisis' duration.
Zeus (Mountain King) starts as alternate form and gained normal form once the effect was over.
And probably the most funniest Obsidian; when used be becoms permanently the frozen statue. :p

Any how, they triggered the effect of avatar now instead.

fhar143

Reaction score
oh ok... thx for that ,,

you mean the model file will just gain spell immunity and becomes bigger instead??

Rainther

I guess I should write something of value here...
Reaction score
Pretty much, yeah. On some heroes I even see the "Spell Immunity" as an passive ability for the duration.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.